NEurope
Mokong

3DS StreetPass Plaza

I got 16 passes yesterday... 15 from the UK, 1 from France.... while this new system for the relays is great for getting puzzle pieces I do feel a little sad I could be missing on real passes when it maxes at 10. The previous way of the relay being an actual relay was fine, I'd usually get 2-4 passes from it that way, less but at least they were people who were actually in the same area.

Ah well... I got all pink pieces for Xenoblade now...just missing a few blue :D

Went around town a few weeks ago...got 1 street pas, 2 the time before. This time I went slightly further in and I must have hit a Nintendo Zone as I ended up with 10 street pass Miis and one special Spotpass Mii. For those in Sheffield, remember to go up or down both sides of the Moor as there's like 3 Zones there.

Yeah, I'm not convinced by this new relay thing, doesn't quite feel like I'm actually passing people... Got all 905 puzzle pieces now!

Yeah, I'm not convinced by this new relay thing, doesn't quite feel like I'm actually passing people... Got all 905 puzzle pieces now!

I'm loving them! I'm actually get passes now. When going shopping or to see a film at the Metro Centre I get at least 12 and while at work I've just went to McDonalds for my lunch and nabbed another 6. :D

Got 10 Streetpass plaza hits the other day. Got home, let them all in, then suddenly 10 more popped up. And then another 10 after that, even though I hadn't been out again since. Is this normal??

Popped into Argos on my way home and picked up some Passes. Wasn't sure it worked at first since I only had a blue light. Regretting being lazy and missing Anouma now.

Ended up with 10 hits, 2 from this morning and apparently got one while I was sat at work.

Finally got all the puzzle boxes for the ghost mansion game, which was the last ticket I needed. I now have a full set of puzzle pieces and all the hats/costumes. :yay:

I wasn't sure about paying for extra streetpass games at first, but they've definitely been worth it, and I would happily pay for more if they decide to expand it again in the future. For now I still have to finish getting all the colour variations for the gardening game, and the relay system means keeping on top of the squad scoreboards takes some work.

Got 10 Streetpass plaza hits the other day. Got home, let them all in, then suddenly 10 more popped up. And then another 10 after that, even though I hadn't been out again since. Is this normal??

If you were already in the StreetPass Plaza, all the original StreetPasses you got are 'used' and there is space for 10 new ones. Not sure how you got another 10 after that though. Maybe the latest update allows for more to be stored? ::shrug:

Or you live by someone exploiting HomePass.

If you were already in the StreetPass Plaza, all the original StreetPasses you got are 'used' and there is space for 10 new ones. Not sure how you got another 10 after that though. Maybe the latest update allows for more to be stored? ::shrug:

Or you live by someone exploiting HomePass.

I think there was an update over a year ago, and additional Miis after the first ten are stored. I think you can get like 100 at once or something now. It's just that being in the UK you barely even see one streetpass so hardly anyone noticed. Of course Nintendo Zone relay points changed all that.

I think there was an update over a year ago, and additional Miis after the first ten are stored. I think you can get like 100 at once or something now. It's just that being in the UK you barely even see one streetpass so hardly anyone noticed. Of course Nintendo Zone relay points changed all that.

I take my 3ds everywhere and get a lot of streetpasses, but I've certainly not seen any evidence of that. If I clear my plaza while I'm out I can get about 40-50 miis a day since the new relay system, but without checking the plaza I've never had more than 10. Sometimes there can be a delay in the miis showing up, for example a friends mii not showing up until some time after we've parted, but that's very rare. I suspect it's either a random glitch, or a neighbour using the cloud as their ssid.

I take my 3ds everywhere and get a lot of streetpasses, but I've certainly not seen any evidence of that. If I clear my plaza while I'm out I can get about 40-50 miis a day since the new relay system, but without checking the plaza I've never had more than 10. Sometimes there can be a delay in the miis showing up, for example a friends mii not showing up until some time after we've parted, but that's very rare. I suspect it's either a random glitch, or a neighbour using the cloud as their ssid.

I personally never got more than 10 (11 if you count a spotpass Mii) but my bro got nearly 15 and he never unbacklogged then, they just appeared after he'd finished with the first load. Yeah, and the stripteases settings say 10/10 which just makes me more confused. Nintendo seriously needs to change the settings for this one way or another.

27 streetpasses this morning and I now have all 905 puzzle pieces.

Now the wait for the new panels.

27 streetpasses this morning and I now have all 905 puzzle pieces.

Now the wait for the new panels.

Will be a long, long wait. I've had mine done since last year.

I'm down my brothers for the weekend and my niece has an issue with the Puzzle Swap game. She has all the updates yet only has the original 7 puzzles ( all finished ) and can't recieve anymore. She passed me but couldn't select any pieces from the new puzzles that I have.

Any help N-E?

Does she need a system update?

I think I remember the very first one added more puzzles.

Nah, she's on the same update as me.

Yup, I got the Mario 3D World one this morning.

Anyone completed the new puzzle yet? I need all the pink pieces!

I have all the pink pieces, just need my last piece (upper right one I think)

Got all the pinks myself, just 6 blues away from completion. Should be done today or tomorrow, got 20 passes sitting on my 3DS and 300 play coins.

26 streetpasses this morning and got the 8 remaining pink puzzle pieces I needed to complete the 3D World panel.