NEurope
Mokong

3DS StreetPass Plaza

Went to London today, and had my best ever day for StreetPasses there - ten hits! A couple were from new regions (one in Italy, one in France), and three had pink pieces for the Kirby Adventure puzzle that I needed. And one from Japan...

507f9b2c-7461-465e-837c-1342a65da602_zpsbf54a437.jpg

OK so I'm thinking seriously about setting up a Streetpass meetup thing for Bristol UK if there's enough interest on this site. I'll probably do it via Facebook so it's 'official'. Anyone interested?

OK so I'm thinking seriously about setting up a Streetpass meetup thing for Bristol UK if there's enough interest on this site. I'll probably do it via Facebook so it's 'official'. Anyone interested?

If it falls on a weekend I am free and city centre based might take a trip to join you.

It'd always be weekend, it'd probably be like the others, once a month or every 6weeks or summat. It'd probably be central based too. That or Cribbs Causeway. I'm not hearing a lot of support yet though...

As long as it doesn't clash with the Cardiff StreetPass Network meet ups, I'll go.

So we have two interests and neither from Bristol, haha! Based on previous comments I would've thought there was loads of interest for Bristol? I have one mate who would def go and another who might but I still sense I'm fighting a losing battle here. I might just have to settle for Cardiff...

Well I live down in Poole so neither Bristol or Cardiff are anywhere near me!

Rarely get any streetpasses, need loads of pink pieces to complete my puzzles

Forgot to say I was in Dublin on Sunday, managed to get 2 Streetpasses.... one was a troll and only had MK7 data with no Plaza data :mad:

The other did have Plaza data and had just 1 puzzle piece.... it was PINK :D And it was the 1 piece I neeed to finish the Donkey Kong puzzle YAY.

Least I finally got 1 done. :heh:

Forgot to say I was in Dublin on Sunday, managed to get 2 Streetpasses.... one was a troll and only had MK7 data with no Plaza data :mad:

The other did have Plaza data and had just 1 puzzle piece.... it was PINK :D And it was the 1 piece I neeed to finish the Donkey Kong puzzle YAY.

Least I finally got 1 done. :heh:

New puzzle now available, Luigi's Mansion 2. That's eight more pink pieces to track down.

Thanks - I got a pink piece! :D Just in the process of trying to buy all the blue ones with play coins now..

EDIT: Did it, and it only cost me 194 play coins. Now I guess I'll have to wait for the London Expo in May before I finish it (and the Kirby one) off.

Edited by Mike

Thanks - I got a pink piece! :D Just in the process of trying to buy all the blue ones with play coins now..

EDIT: Did it, and it only cost me 194 play coins. Now I guess I'll have to wait for the London Expo in May before I finish it (and the Kirby one) off.

Ooof you lucky blighter! :) If this is anything like the Kirby Adventure puzzle, it's going to be a long slog for the pink pieces, and that's living in London!

Noticed there's a new streetpass meet organised for Exeter on April 1, twitter @StreetpassSWUK. Hope it's of use to someone.

Ooof you lucky blighter! :) If this is anything like the Kirby Adventure puzzle, it's going to be a long slog for the pink pieces, and that's living in London!

I'm beginning to wonder if people even read stuff I post. There have been countess streetpass meet ups in London. In fact there was even one today, you are one of the lucky few who are sitting on a pile of potential streetpasses. You just have to open your eyes and get out there, along with other people on this forum.

I'm beginning to wonder if people even read stuff I post. There have been countess streetpass meet ups in London. In fact there was even one today, you are one of the lucky few who are sitting on a pile of potential streetpasses. You just have to open your eyes and get out there, along with other people on this forum.

Yeah I saw that one for today, the monster hunter meet, couldn't make it though as was working :( I should have made it clearer I guess, I'm lucky living in London as the street passes weren't the issue at all, but the fact no one had the pink pieces I needed! But yeah you're right a quick trip to a meet would have solved that right away :)

Got four StreetPasses today! It reminded me how much I used to like StreetPassing.

I've completed StreetPass Quest twice and StreetPass Quest II once, and don't really want to start either again, so I'm just concentrating on Puzzle Swap. For ages, I've wanted to complete the Ocarina of Time puzzle.

Well, I saw my new Miis had been playing Monster Hunter, Super Mario 3D Land, Lego Batman 2 and even Yoshi's Island DS! Things were looking good... With the 1st Mii, I saw I could get the only Pink Piece I needed for OOT. Result! With the 2nd Mii, I saw I could get the final piece of OOT, so I had a dilemma. Should I get the one Blue Piece I really wanted or one of the many Pink Pieces I didn't have (he had almost all of them, apart from Luigi's Mansion 2). Deciding I wanted to complete OOT more than make progress on the others, I took the Blue Piece. And wow, what a great scene it makes - Epona pushes out of the screen!

With the 3rd person, I got a Pink Piece for Luigi's Mansion 2, and the 4th person didn't have any I needed, but I was in too good a mood to care.

So, a great day that reminded me of the early thrills of the 3DS. In the old days, I was up there with the keenest in my town to complete the Puzzles. Then it seemed that no one ever had any pieces for me. Nowadays, however, I have neglected it enough that I am actually behind a lot of people, which is good!

So I just spent 120 Play Coins and now have all the normal parts of the new Luigis Mansion 2 puzzle.... of course I'm likely to never get the pink parts :(

Got 2 Street Passes the other day in the city.... not a single puzzle piece from either :mad:

Just got the Fire Emblem puzzle this morning. Still don't have any pink pieces for the Luigi's Mansion one. Wish there were some conventions/meet-ups near me.

I don't want another puzzle panel! Its time they started sending us some pink puzzle pieces for the other panels.

I don't want another puzzle panel! Its time they started sending us some pink puzzle pieces for the other panels.

but... that would sort of defeat the incentive to go out StreetPassing.

I never find getting the pink pieces takes too long. Got all the pink ones, save the ones for Luigi's Mansion 2 and obviously FE:A.

18 April, 2013 – Nintendo and GAME are joining forces on 20th April to launch Multiplayer Mayhem, a unique Nintendo 3DS event that will take place simultaneously across 15 GAME stores up and down the UK. Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL owners can bring their consoles into participating stores and take part in unique multiplayer tournaments, try new unreleased games, and grab unique Nintendo goodie bags.

Head down to GAME to get hands on with the latest title for Nintendo 3DS, LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins a full six days before its launch on 26th April! Discover Chase McCain’s back story in this hilarious, action-packed new game in a world with over 50 vehicles, and 70 minifigures to unlock and collect. Offering innovative use of the Nintendo 3DS system’s motion controls, the prequel to Wii U exclusive LEGO CITY Undercover offers a laugh-a-minute as it puts all the action of LEGO CITY into the palm of your hand.

For those with a real competitive streak, there’s the opportunity to compete in a number of unique multiplayer challenges and competitions across popular Nintendo 3DS titles.

Multiplayer challenges available on the day include:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate – Team up with three other players to track and hunt ferocious monsters in this epic action RPG.

Luigi’s Mansion 2 – Finally stepping out of his brother’s shadow, Luigi takes centre stage in this spooktacular adventure. Up to four players will be challenged to head up the Thrill Tower sucking up ghosts as they go.

Gamers will also be able to take part in demos of the latest Nintendo 3DS games, including Fire Emblem: Awakening. Those new to the franchise will be able to get one to one trials to help them get the most out of this unique game while Fire Emblem fans will be able to team up and get hands on with the ‘Double Duel’ mode. Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate will also be available for fans of the classic Konami action franchise as well as Nintendo eShop titles Splash or Crash and HarmoKnight.

If you already own a Nintendo 3DS then make sure you bring your console to the event to increase your StreetPass hits – and on top of that, Nintendo reps will be on hand to show you how to join the bustling Mario Kart 7 communities and give you details on how you can compete in regularly held competitions and events for Mario Kart 7.

The Nintendo and GAME Multiplayer Mayhem events will be taking place across 15 GAME stores up and down the UK on 20th April. Each event will feature exclusive Nintendo 3DS multiplayer competitions and demos of the latest Nintendo 3DS games and Nintendo goodies.

Participating GAME stores include:

•Westfield Stratford

•Birmingham Bullring

•Trafford Centre

•Meadowhall

•Reading Oracle

•Coventry

•Braehead

•Metro Centre (Red Pathway)

•Bristol Cribbs Causeway

•Lakeside (Shopping Centre)

•Cardiff St Davids

•Merry Hill

•Nottingham Victoria

•Leeds Headrow

•Maidstone

Visited the Birmingham store and got one streetpass, oh and 5 minutes worth of nintendo chat with rep there:hmm:

Went to the Cardiff one. It just happened to be the monthly Cardiff StreetPass meetup today too, otherwise there would have been no one there in GAME. We saved the Nintendo reps hours of standing around bored doing nothing. :heh:

@Jimbob, think I got your StreetPass earlier, either at Cardiff Central or on my way towards it.