NEurope
Mokong

3DS StreetPass Plaza

I got 6 streetpasses at the olympic park last week, not bad!

Anyone in Poole/Bournemouth area who wants to streetpass?

I'm on holiday in Cornwall at the moment, and finding it pretty good for StreetPasses. I must have had between 15 and 20 since the weekend, including 7 at the Eden project.

My copy of NSMB2 still may not have arrived, but I still have one 3DS-related achievement to shout about today...

:bouncy:I have all the hats!:bouncy:

Yes, having picked up the Famicom hat on my 11th runthrough of the Secret Quest, I've finally got them all. Now all I need to do is get up the tower and defeat the Dark Emperor, then I can go back to spending my coins on puzzle pieces! :)

Nice one. icon14.gif

I've still got a long way to go before I get 'em all... :blank:

There will probably be another update which adds even more hats, before I collect the current ones. :heh:

How do you get the Key in StreetPass Quest 2

I've only finished SPQ2 twice so far :heh:

My copy of NSMB2 still may not have arrived, but I still have one 3DS-related achievement to shout about today...

Yes, having picked up the Famicom hat on my 11th runthrough of the Secret Quest, I've finally got them all. Now all I need to do is get up the tower and defeat the Dark Emperor, then I can go back to spending my coins on puzzle pieces! :)

Congrats!

I am missing 8 hats now :)

How do you get the Key in StreetPass Quest 2

I've only finished SPQ2 twice so far :heh:

Beat the emperor using less than (I think) 25 Miis. You'll need a level 7 one, really.

Went to the 2nd street pass day in Munich today. These organized gatherings are the definite way to get anywhere with the puzzles. Getting between 30 and 40 street passes within 1-2 hours is a pleasant change from the 2-3 I get during a normal working week. The 10 Mii limitation at the lobby's entrance is not so pleasant though. :-/

The Eurogamer Expo ended up being a great source of StreetPasses. I got the 100 passes in 1 day achievement, probably averaged over 100 each on the 4 days. There was a dedicated StreetPass seating area which was nice for breaks from the rest of the Expo.

Took my 3DS to Birmingham last week when i went up for a couple of days, walked through the shopping centre and the train/bus stations. Only got 1 Streetpass hit the whole time, thought i'd get a few more at least. Completed 11 puzzles, thanks to the play coins.

Took my 3DS to Birmingham last week when i went up for a couple of days, walked through the shopping centre and the train/bus stations. Only got 1 Streetpass hit the whole time, thought i'd get a few more at least. Completed 11 puzzles, thanks to the play coins.

While in Portugal this past week I was disappointed not to get any Streetpasses.

Also Birmingham Streetpasses are kinda hit/miss. Some days I've got 1 and other 4/5 sometimes none....

Need 6 hats now :)

Edited by Gentleben

While in Portugal this past week I was disappointed not to get any Streetpasses.

Also Birmingham Streetpasses are kinda hit/miss. Some days I've got 1 and other 4/5 sometimes none....

Missed 6 hats now :)

Cardiff is a decent place for Streetpass's. I get at least 4, maybe 5 a week. Which is good, got 2 today just from walking through town. Usually get 2 the same from GAME and HMV on a Thursday. Always got the demo units on with wi-fi on at all time.

Birmingham, i was surprised to get 1. And that was on the way home as well.

Posted about this in the thread I have for my 3DS repair but thought should record it here too.

Got my 3DS back today and was pleasently surprised to see it picked up a Streetpass while it was away :D

The Notifications app should it happened on the 28th Sep, same day it was being diagnosed. SO this Mii named "bunnyrabit" prolly belongs to the nice chap who fixed my 3DS.

But not so nice he didn't have a single puzzle piece for me :mad:

You'd think if he had his 3DS with him at work to get SP hits from the consoles sent for repair that he would also have a decent amount of puzzle pieces in stock and ready to give out :heh:

Would have thought so.

There was a student event in Cardiff last night, so as i always have my 3DS on me i thought it would be easy pickings for a few Streetpasses. Not a sausage, nothing at all. You would have thought that with all the students about (at least 1,000 i reckon) one would have a 3DS. Bit of a disapointment, but hey can't be helped.

I know this isn't to do with Letterbox, but i'm sending out the latest rounds of "Guess the Year" and "Guess the TV Show" and the results of my 007 poll later today. Anyone interested in taking part who isn't on my friends list, drop us a message over on here. It's a very popular game indeed.

I wonder how many n-europers I streetpassed today...? Didn't see too many familiar names.

*(Rowan) waves to Agent Gibbs. Just challenged your 30k on coin rush gold pack and got it for the first time - usually I'm crap at hitting the top of the flagopole :)

Managed to snag 7 Streetpasses on Friday, mostly those purchasing White2/Black2. How do i know, they had the game in the 3DS at the time.

Finally got my first ever Streetpasses today at Play Expo! First time I've taken my 3DS out with me to be fair though (in over a year, haha).

Finally got my first ever Streetpasses today at Play Expo! First time I've taken my 3DS out with me to be fair though (in over a year, haha).

How many did you get in total?

I just got my 5th ever StreetPass, yet another Japanese tourist this time a girl named Keishi. 3 Japanese tourists in Taiwan (I heard a rumour that the Chinese version of the 3DS doesn't have Streetpass functioning on it?), 1 when back in UK last year and one mate with a 3DS.