NEurope
Mokong

3DS StreetPass Plaza

Just sent Nintendo an email asking about the lack of StreetPass Map in some countries... wonder will I get an non-auto reply :heh:

Also has anyone figured out yet how you are meant to get puzzle parts via spotpass?

Got some more street passes this morning (definitely getting more since the update). Can I safely turn off my 3DS to save batteries and not lose them? I haven't entered the Mii Street Pass Plaza Thing or anything.

It says I have to get EVERY hat before I can play Street Pass 2.

I looked at the list and there are loads!!

How do you get hats? I only got 3 or 4 on my first play through... And that took me 9 months to complete.

Also, the Donkey Kong puzzle... if nobody can get those middle squares, how can you swap them with strangers?

It says I have to get EVERY hat before I can play Street Pass 2.

I looked at the list and there are loads!!

How do you get hats? I only got 3 or 4 on my first play through... And that took me 9 months to complete.

Also, the Donkey Kong puzzle... if nobody can get those middle squares, how can you swap them with strangers?

You just have to complete Street Pass Quest twice. That unlocks the second one.

You just have to complete Street Pass Quest twice. That unlocks the second one.

Really? It'll be 2012 before I'm onto StreetPass Quest 2 then!

Are the hat drops random then? I want more hats but they seem pretty rare! I've got four I think and I'm now up to the Mirage Tower section - ie, I've cleared quite a bit more than four rooms now.

I've got the sound test opened up now. Not sure what criteria I met but its nice to have it.

After getting two Streetpasses from Game I've been back twice since and its yielded nothing. Thought I'd struck a gold mine there. :(

Arg, got to the dark room in Street Quest but all my heroes left! What a waste of coins. I was doing so well, managed to clear the last 2 rooms with a small number of heroes so I have 5-6 left :weep:

I've completed Streetpass quest 2, and I'm well into the

Secret Quest

So far I've unlocked the following

Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Ninja Hood, Floral Hat, Prince's Crown, Pipe Hat, Arwing Hat, Epona Hat, Tomato (fruit or veg?), Pirate Hat, Bear Har and Penguin hat

BTW does anyone know what the accomplishments are for numbers 36-45?

Edited by Gentleben

Arg, got to the dark room in Street Quest but all my heroes left! What a waste of coins. I was doing so well, managed to clear the last 2 rooms with a small number of heroes so I have 5-6 left :weep:

Yeah, I hated that room. I had a few heroes that just walked away due to not being able to see. :(

I hate those kinds of rooms! I had a poison room recently which everyone just ran away from instantly, it took me ages to realize how to get rid of the damn fog.

It's slightly easier now that you can hire old allies though as you can choose the right colour instead of hoping for the right coloured dog to appear!

Edited by Josh64

Got my first (non-demo unit) StreetPass in a month yesterday... and they had the Kirby puzzle, the one orginal puzzle I didn't have, yay :yay:

Few questions though...

Has anyone gotten any puzzle pieces via Spotpass yet? (ie: the purple centre pieces?) And if so...How?

And also... what frakking colour do I need to get past the poison room in StreetPass Quest 2?

Got my first (non-demo unit) StreetPass in a month yesterday... and they had the Kirby puzzle, the one orginal puzzle I didn't have, yay :yay:

Few questions though...

Has anyone gotten any puzzle pieces via Spotpass yet? (ie: the purple centre pieces?) And if so...How?

And also... what frakking colour do I need to get past the poison room in StreetPass Quest 2?

It took me ages but bizarrely you need TWO yellow characters, they will team up together and create a sandstorm which... blows the poison away

Also, how DO you get the purple pieces?! Can someone shed light on this?

TWO? FRAKKING TWO,

I had a feeling Yellow might be the colour I need but didn't expect two.

The bitch was I didn't streetpass any yellow Mii's took me a few coins but finally got 2 yellow Mii's... which I got one after the other :heh: I think 8 and 9th hired wanders last night

TWO? FRAKKING TWO,

I had a feeling Yellow might be the colour I need but didn't expect two.

The bitch was I didn't streetpass any yellow Mii's took me a few coins but finally got 2 yellow Mii's... which I got one after the other :heh: I think 8 and 9th hired wanders last night

There is a number of rooms that require x2 Coloured Mii's

Poison Room (x2 Yellow)

Fire Room (x2 Dark Blue)

Frost Room (x2 Red)

and the Dark Room (x1 White Mii)

When I first came across the Poison room, I was thinking that a Purple Mii might have been immune to it, but sadly not.

Also, how DO you get the purple pieces?! Can someone shed light on this?
I got my first pink puzzle piece from...

...Not SpotPass funnily enough. :blank: But from a StreetPass! :o

No idea how they got it, but when the puzzle swap screen came up, I saw that I could take a blue or pink one, so obviously I went for one from the middle. :hehe:

Gotten 2 pink pieces from Street passes as well, actually it was from the same guy. no idea how he got 2 but I took them as soon I saw them.

2 days and still no White Hero to light up the dark room :(

Gotten 2 pink pieces from Street passes as well, actually it was from the same guy. no idea how he got 2 but I took them as soon I saw them.

2 days and still no White Hero to light up the dark room :(

Why don't you hire an old hand who wears white?!

Why don't you hire an old hand who wears white?!

Thought that was only Street Quest II? I'm still on the first one.

Thought that was only Street Quest II? I'm still on the first one.

Oh... Yeah then. Good luck with that :)

Finally got a white hero, it was the last one I got as well, but since it doesn't let you change the order of your heroes I ended up wasting all my other heroes :sad: Oh well, at least I can progress.

Got another pink puzzle piece from a street pass, need 1 more before I have all four pink pieces for Donkey Kong Country Returns :)

I thought those pink pieces were only available through some special spotpass events.

The only reason I can imagine anyone having them is if they either hacked them or got them from a Japanese 3DS. Maybe they're already available in Japan.

Got quite a lot of StreetPass hits last week while Christmas shopping, am noticing an annoying trend though were people don't have SP enabled for the plaza, so you only get game data, :sad: in my case I got loads of SM3DL hits.

Why the hell would anyone not enable SP for the plaza?! I just don't get it. ::shrug:

That shouldn't even be an option IMO. It's infuriating when you see the green LED light up but then discover that you can't do anything in Puzzle Swap/StreetPass Quest! :mad:

Why the hell would anyone not enable SP for the plaza?! I just don't get it. ::shrug:

That shouldn't even be an option IMO. It's infuriating when you see the green LED light up but then discover that you can't do anything in Puzzle Swap/StreetPass Quest! :mad:

I think this happened to me yesterday.

I mean... I was sat in my bedroom... and I got the green LED.

When I checked, I got StreetPass data for Super Mario 3D Land from a random, unfamiliar Mii. Nothing new for my Plaza though.

I was just surprised to get a StreetPass hit at my house. It must have been from someone in the street. I don't have any black neighbours. (That could be taken out of context.)

I had a good streetpass day yesterday, only the 2nd time ever that I got 2 hits in one day :heh:

Both Mii's though had no new puzzle pieces for me though which is a bitch... I had a feeling they haven't updated their consoles. Even if the only original puzzles they had were the ones I have completed surely they should have had something from the new set for me unless they haven't updated yet...

Also got 2 passes for Mario 3D Land and one for MK7

And also one for 3DS Sound... still don't get what that is meant to tell me, only the 2nd time I've had a hit for that. There is something that said me and the random had one song in common but all it said for the name was "'10" which if it is the name of a song it certainly isn't on my list :heh:

I basically never get any StreetPass action when I'm out but after work on Tuesday I managed to pick up 4 in town :eek: Maybe it was a few people who had just got a 3DS for Christmas and were trying it out, though one of them had loads of completed puzzles..

Hi guys! I just opened my 3DS to find I met someone via street pass apparently 5 hours ago. The thing is I was at work 5 hours ago and the 3DS hasn't been out the house for a few days....did someone with a 3DS come in my house whilst I was out or is the timing not very accurate? :hmm: