NEurope
Mokong

3DS StreetPass Plaza

Yay, got my first streetpass. Strangely got it whilst indoors, guess one of my neighbours must have got a 3DS, or had a visitor with one. Got a Mii and a puzzle piece, just two more bits to go to finish the Zelda puzzle.

Yay, got my first streetpass. Strangely got it whilst indoors, guess one of my neighbours must have got a 3DS, or had a visitor with one.

That's very interesting, I didn't know if that'd work. I used to walk all round the houses with mine, but gave up. Maybe I'll try it again.

Finally, finally, finally have the Metroid Hat.

-Collapses and dies.-

That's very interesting, I didn't know if that'd work. I used to walk all round the houses with mine, but gave up. Maybe I'll try it again.

I live in a block of flats, I've got 3 other living rooms within 10 foot of mine.

Ran into someone else I've already encountered in Leeds City Centre yesterday, I'm assuming he works in one of the stores (possibly one of the CeX models). Also found a few more people, including a Music StreetPass! The only thing is, I can't find a way of actually seeing the songs he had on his list...

I went into town to go to Argos yesterday. Didn't think I'd get any hits, as I was only going to be a few minutes, but I took my 3DS anyway and got two hits in pretty much one after the other.

Got two more today - the first was someone who I saw actually playing their 3DS in town, so I went and stood (probably suspiciously) close by her for 20 seconds or so, and the second was from a crowd of people coming out of a football stadium as I was walking past. Neither had puzzle pieces I needed, though. :(

Oh didn't know the streetpass worked while someone was playing a game... thought the system had to be in sleepmode?

Went to a streetpass event today, got loads of hits and puzzle progress, but level 1s are fairly useless further on in the streetquest. Met some lovely people.

Got 4 streetpasses today 3 on my way to uni and one on my home. The last was quite funny actually. So i get on the tube at Bank station, i pull out my 3ds and the green light is on. The time said 1min ago, i had a look at the mii and the guy it belonged was sitting right infront of me lol. Managed to have a one match of streetfighter, he got off the next stop.

I keep getting a few hits in Leeds City Centre, i can never decide where they are coming from though, probably a game shop

But i have had them in some random places; i went to see Fast Five and had my 3DS in my jacket, got a hit of a Jap 3DS (recently used software was Jap), i also got one at Xscape while in Nando's

oh and Hi thought i'd join a new board, i searched for street pass in leeds on google and this site poped up

Welcome to N-E mate! Good to hear about your streetpass success.

I'm closing up on my second playthrough. Come on, Ultimate hat!

I keep getting a few hits in Leeds City Centre, i can never decide where they are coming from though, probably a game shop

But i have had them in some random places; i went to see Fast Five and had my 3DS in my jacket, got a hit of a Jap 3DS (recently used software was Jap), i also got one at Xscape while in Nando's

oh and Hi thought i'd join a new board, i searched for street pass in leeds on google and this site poped up

Welcome to the forum! It was probably my posts that brought you here, let me know if you ever encounter "Nathan" in the City Centre. :)

Welcome to the forum! It was probably my posts that brought you here, let me know if you ever encounter "Nathan" in the City Centre. :)

I'll keep a look out, mine's agent gibbs obviously, i keep the same uniform name across all consoles

Got my first StreetPass!!! :D

I think it was either at the train station, or on the train, but after more than a month of nothing, it certainly is a great feeling. I even got a new puzzle piece because of him :)

Got a StreetPass in my local town earlier. Until today I'd only had StreetPasses in big cities.

Has anyone got more than 7 puzzles available?

Metroid: Other M

Mario and Bowser

Super Mario Galaxy 2

The Legend of Zelda

Kirby

Pikmin

New SUPER MARIO BROS. Wii

Yesterday I bumped into one of my two regular StreetPass pals and had the option of starting a new jigsaw or finishing Pikmin. I chose the latter, but I'd like to know which picture the other one was!

Zelda

Kirby

New Super Mario Bros

Pikmin

Got another three today, and finished the Metroid puzzle. :)

Got a Streetpass today from one of the Demo Machines in Currys and also from a person in IKEA. Combined with my 10 coins I completed the first quest. Go me :)

Went to Oxford over the weekend, and got 8 hits within the city centre. Seven were from other gamers and the other one was from GAME which told me to 'Pre-order Zelda!'. Got all puzzles on the go now aswell, so I'm pretty chuffed with that result.

Not had a StreetPass hit in almost 3 weeks now... makes me sad :(

But I managed to complete my first puzzle today, finally got the final piece to the Pikmin puzzle.... must say looks pretty awesome when finished in 3D, can't wait to finish others

I've had quite a few hits lately, i seem to get a few hits in the White Rose centre, probably GAME employee's but 1 is definitely an Argos employee, and not their demo models (the home is locked?)

And i always get 1 or two in the City Centre

I got ten on Wednesday night (at the Zelda event) and nearly finished the Kirby one now :)

Wait now I'm on 50 :D

Edited by Ashley

I'm hoping to get a load more Streetpasses tomorrow in London.

Just missing a handful of pieces on both my Metroid and Pikmin puzzles. I Hope Nintendo release some more puzzles soon.