NEurope
Mokong

3DS StreetPass Plaza

Will be going to my girlfriend tomorrow, which means I'll be crossing the entire Netherlands by train.

I'm bound to meet someone!!!!!

Don't be so foolish, no one actually lives in the Netherlands!

Anyone figured out the distance this thing works at yet? No matches for me so far.

The WiFi range is 30m. I'd guess that in the real-world that StreetPass should work within around 20-25m.

I just went to Bristol, went into two Games and one Gamestation, walked past loooads of people... and didn't get a single street pass :(

Got 5 today, left it under the counter in work :p hoping for more though, I love this whole streetpass idea.

I got a Mii called Kaytee after walking around Bristol on Tuesday, I guess that was yours. It was the first visitor to my Mii Plaza, thanks. :p

I just went to Bristol, went into two Games and one Gamestation, walked past loooads of people... and didn't get a single street pass :(

I went in all of those a couple days ago, and I got 4 streetpasses (maybe not all from the shops themselves though). One was called cabot, which I assume is the shop demo unit.

Hooray, my second in two days! =p

It's not much, but more than I expected. Judging from the time, he must have been on the train. Hmmm, let's see if I see someone who looks like the Mii. =p

Alright, I think I now know how this here Streetpass works.

After having crossed the whole of The Netherlands from South to North, and not having encountered anyone; I realised that there was a NINTENDO 3DS Event in the North.

I headed there with my girl and started to adjust two 3DSs which were on display, initiating Streetpass and creating Miis that would be used in a Streetpass endeavour.

With my own 3DS casually resting in my inner pocket, I hoped for the best.

AND WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT!

When we got back, the light was flashing green :)

:yay: I must've met someone, for I live in one of the most densely populated countries on the planet.

Only a total douchebag would hurry off to a 3DS event, manipulate the 3DSs on display for its own personal gain, and pretend that he met someone on the street; an actual fellow NINTENDO 3DS owner:laughing:

No Sir, not me, I really met someone:D TWO, in fact :D

Streetpass is so unpredictable. I went to Bradford the other day and picked up 6 mii, today I went to Meadowhall and not a single Mii. Weird.

Streetpass is so unpredictable.

I wonder if its like the Wii, waiting so many minutes before checking?

Passed a fella on the Northern Line this morning. Whooped his ass at SF IV 3D figure battle heh AND got a new piece towards finishing the Zelda puzzle ^_^

Anyone know how street pass works when two people are together for a long period of time and someone else passes them?

I've been it that situation before and only one of us got 'passed' :/

Was in Bristol again today, for longer this time, again went into all the game/gamestation/hmv/cex, etc stores and had a look around each and again NO street passes, this thing sucks...

Was in Bristol again today, for longer this time, again went into all the game/gamestation/hmv/cex, etc stores and had a look around each and again NO street passes, this thing sucks...

What time was this, as I was at work in Game and had my 3DS under the counter :)

Try it midday on Saturday. In smaller cities I imagine shopping centres at weekends to be the best chance at passing someone until Nintendo sell more of the pocket wonders.

What time was this, as I was at work in Game and had my 3DS under the counter :)

Depends which Game you work in - Galleries about 3, Cabot Circus about 4.

Depends which Game you work in - Galleries about 3, Cabot Circus about 4.

Cabot and I finished at 3 so that's probably why. As KKOB said, best time is weekends as that's definitely the busiest time, plus it's half term now so should stay busy for a while :p

Well I'm not going to go all the way to Bristol tomorrow just for a street pass hit!

I'm in again on Tuesday for a job interview so I'll do the rounds again and hopefully pick someone up, third time lucky :heh:

I took nintendogs out today and i got home and noticed someone else had been walking their dog too he was called mark and apparently he likes Gore lol

Got 3 more streetpasses in Bristol today. I wasn't expecting any, as I went nowhere near any of the shops.

Why is this so dastardly addictive and compelling? I never thought I would get caught up so gravely in collecting Mii's. I feel a new obsession coming up... This can't end well. =p

Why is this so dastardly addictive and compelling? I never thought I would get caught up so gravely in collecting Mii's. I feel a new obsession coming up... This can't end well. =p

Haha yeah, it's actually quite exciting getting home and checking the Mii Plaza. :heh:

Got 3 more streetpasses in Bristol today. I wasn't expecting any, as I went nowhere near any of the shops.

Bastard :nono:[noparse]:p[/noparse]

Yay! Got my first Street Pass this morning on my way to work :yay:. Had a battle on SFIV but I haven't checked to see who won, probably the other guy since I haven't played mine properly yet.

Got a Mario hat from Mii Quest and another piece of my Pikmin puzzle.

Streetpass will be great for any future instore events.