NEurope

I have none! Zilch! Zero! The Big Goose Egg!

I would have loved to have had a younger brother. I was normally the only kid in the class with no siblings at all. All of my friends have either a brother or a sister, which is kind of weird. I didn't really think about it until now but I'm literally the only one who doesn't have one.

I'm basically an only child, but I have a half sister that lives in Brazil.

I didn't really think about it until now but I'm literally the only one who doesn't have one.

Back in middle school, everyone in my group of friends was born the same year (not that surprising, admittedly) and four out of five of us had a sibling that was two years younger. That last friend really messed things up. She was also the only one not to be born at the end of the year. :sad:

But yeah, I have a brother who's two years younger than me. I also had a sister who was nine years older, but she died a couple of years back. She was mentally handicapped, though, so I've always felt like the oldest child.

One sister is 20, and she lives in Scotland with my dad, she ofcourse is older since i'm 19. My other sister is 17 and lives with me, and we get on really great.

I have

Three Sisters 24, 18, 15 and one brother 21.

I also have two horrible step sisters who I'd gladly see fall off a cliff. And I'm soon to have two step brothers who I havent met. I'm older than them all at 27.

None. It took my parents a while to get a child, and when they finally got me, my condition pretty much outruled any younger siblings. Not that I mind. I've always enjoyed being by myself, but I do sometimes wonder if I'm missing out on anything.

A brother (25) and a sister (23). I'm the baby (and get treated like it).

but I do sometimes wonder if I'm missing out on anything.

incest

One younger sister who's about to hit 25. We used to fight like crazy when we were younger but now I consider her a great friend and I love her to bits.

I like the layout of my siblings. I'm the middle child with a younger brother and an older sister. Both of them being 3 years apart (20 and 14).

Nothing against only children but I prefer having siblings. Dynamics are more interesting. Plus, I'm fairly close to my older sister :)

I have one of each, both older (I'm the youngest one)

We used to always fight like crazy but nowadays that never happens :)

I've a twin sister and 4 step sisters and 1 step bother.

Me and my twin sis are awesome friends and all the rest are Jeremy Kyle fodder.

I have none! Zilch! Zero! The Big Goose Egg!

I'm basically an only child

This explains so much.

incest

makeshiftthanks.jpg

I love her to bits.

Jesus' date=' I read this way too fast.

----------

I have got one sister. I think she is 27.

[YOUTUBE']m5npa2PlK4g[/YOUTUBE]

Two sisters, one is 9 years older than me, the other is 18 years older.

I have a sister who's 2/3 years younger than me. Currently she's 19. Not much else.

I got two bros, yo. I call them ReZ and Jay.

I jest. I have a brother, he is 3 years older than me. He has a sister, she is 3 years old than him. I also have a mother and father, they caused this fiasco to become an apparition of awesomeness in the material world. I always wonder if I have a normal relationship with either of my siblings, me and my brother really never used to get along, but recently I've come to realise he's actually a pretty cool guy when he isn't being a ragey dickface.

I have got one sister. I think she is 27.

[/color]

I love how indifferent she is, and I put it all down to you.

Got 5 siblings. 4 sisters at 20, 16, 5 and 3. One brother at 12. I'm the oldest at 22. The four youngest are half siblings.

One older brother (3 years older) who I get along with quite well now. We used to get on well as kids but as we got older we fought a lot and then there was about a year where he just didn't speak to me or acknowledge me in any way (still have no idea why).

I also have 2 stepbrothers, one older, one younger and a stepsister, younger. I don't count them though as I don't really speak to them if I can help it. We just have completely different personalities and don't match at all. My stepsister is ok usually but the others are a bit dickish.

I have 5 younger sisters (18, 14, 11, 9 and 8), 2 younger brothers (12 and 4) and one step brother (14).

The 18-year old also has a 1-year-old son.

It doesn't reset at midnight or whatever...its just the...(limit) in 24 hours.

I read a lot of threads and see a lot of great posts. Its not my fault you guys are so good. :(

I am the eldest with:

1 Brother;

1 Sister;

1 half-sister;

2 half-brothers;

1 step-brother; and

1 step-sister.

So quite a few!