NEurope
Mokong

3DS Console Codes

Yeah, because I had to format my system I have a new code apparently...sorry about that.

Here it is:

1977-0147-1525

PM or visitor message would be great.

Edited by drahkon

Yup, 100 it is.

I've added everyone up until this post. I will edit the opening post now so everyone is at the start.

How do you delete friends or reorder them? This basic management seems to be missing :(

My FC if people want it. I'm sure I'll be up for some Street Fighter at some point, once I get to grips with it after over a decade of time since I last played the games:

Ganepark32 - 0344 - 9266 - 4602

If you've added me, leave a message here or PM me. I'll perhaps work my way through the list on the first page and add people.

How do you delete friends or reorder them? This basic management seems to be missing :(

Can delete friends by going to settings, where you edit favourite game I think it is. I've been wondering if there was a way to re-order them too, would've been handy. Even if it listed all the online friends first then the ones offline.

Can delete friends by going to settings, where you edit favourite game I think it is. I've been wondering if there was a way to re-order them too, would've been handy. Even if it listed all the online friends first then the ones offline.

Yep, reminds me of when the PS3 first had a friends list. They got it right eventually :P

Yep, reminds me of when the PS3 first had a friends list. They got it right eventually :P

And at least Nintendo are finally making the right steps to fixing their online system (it's arguably better than the Wii's now). Should be awesome once we can finally do more than just look at people's Friend Cards!

And at least Nintendo are finally making the right steps to fixing their online system (it's arguably better than the Wii's now). Should be awesome once we can finally do more than just look at people's Friend Cards!

Like send messages? And see usage?

Can you invite people into street fighter or do they have to be in the game at the same time to get the invite?

Hi i'm new to the boards and I have just purchased a 3DS.

My friend code is 5455-9377-8534, although I have not gotten any 3DS games yet. I do get paid from work on Thursday so will probably get one then.

GUYS! I'VE SENT YOU ALL REQUESTS.

My number is 1246-8706-1531

I got Street Fighter.

edit: Although welsh gamer's code wasn't working... :(

Edited by Hamishmash

Can people please visitor message or email ([email protected]) me FC info or whatever. My inbox is constantly busy and near full anyway.

Cheers :)

I've added everyone so far, I'll be on SSF4 later tonight if anyone wants a battle or two :)

I've added everyone so far, I'll be on SSF4 later tonight if anyone wants a battle or two :)

Fancy a battle now?

I've added almost everyone on that list. Will add everyone eventually just a bit tired of doing numbers. Thanks from the PMs as well!

I've added everyone who currently has a FC posted in the first post on the first page as well as anyone who posted their FC after I did.

Added evereyone on the first page and who has posted. I'm not posting any pms about it, now or in the future. People who don't check here instead I'll just delete later...

Hey everyone!

Friend code is 4167-4485-6944

I've got my name down as Anil on here but might change it to Goron just so you know a randomer isn't adding you...

edit. would help if i wrote the right code...

Edited by Goron_3

I was gonna say, I have so many first names on my friend list.. it's quite annoying! Use a gamer name/username/forum name on your 3DS guys! It's hard to distinguish between 3 Mike's.. :(

Think I've added everyone. Do wish it had a bit more functionality and management options on the friends list. I'm guessing the grey silouettes are people who need to add you back?

I was gonna say, I have so many first names on my friend list.. it's quite annoying! Use a gamer name/username/forum name on your 3DS guys! It's hard to distinguish between 3 Mike's.. :(

I just wrote "/ nando /" for the wee message that you can display with your Mii so if you hover over 'Greg', you'll see that and know it's me :heh: