NEurope
Mokong

3DS Console Codes

Yo just got my 3ds properly set up. Can't believe they still use friend codes ugh!

Mine is: 4270-5038-5507

So far added destiny raiders and previous monster hunters:

@Hero\-of\-Time

@kav82

@S\.C\.G

@Sheikah

Will add more later.

Edited by Deathjam

Yo just got my 3ds properly set up. Can't believe they still use friend codes ugh!

Mine is: 4270-5038-5507

So far added destiny raiders and previous monster hunters:

@Hero\-of\-Time

@kav82

@S\.C\.G

@Sheikah

Will add more later.

Do you do Pokémon?

Do you do Pokémon?

Not at the moment. Just got monster hunter with my 3ds.

I've added you back @Deathjam! :)

If anyone else wants to add me then my friend code is...

5412 - 9881 - 2109

I also added @Vileplume2000 but you're still provisionally registered on my list, so add me when you're ready! :D

I've been blasting through the low level quests today as this is the first chance I've had to play the game.

I'm enjoying it though and I'd be happy to play some online games soon if people are OK with helping me catch up :p in the meantime, I'll be offline hunting for my first armour set. ;)

Thanks @S\.C\.G, will definitely add you if I haven't done already! And will do so for the fellow hunters. I do need to clean up my list though since I added a number of randoms in MH4U and they are carried over to MHG. But I don't know who's who. Will sort it out shortly. :)

Not entirely sure what's happened, my 3DS seems to have lost a few things after a repair. Everything looked fine to start, but some weird changes/missing data (thankfully games and saves are ok). New freind code though.

2037-1960-3092

So, I finally got the online on my new (as in, recently bought) 3DS working, and my Friend Code is 2810 2926 8294.

I want to add a bunch of you, but it says I have to add a name... is this a name of my own choosing?

Yeah. But when they add you back it'll resort to their chosen name. Weird I know. @Jonnas

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk