NEurope
Mokong

3DS Console Codes

@david\.dakota @Mokong X\-C @dr4hkon @Hero\-of\-Time @will&\#39; @S\.C\.G @mr\-paul @kav82

@\-Dem0\-

Added everyone who has had a post tag from me

My 3ds friend code is:

1934-1001-6103

Add me back if you'd like - you may already have me added from ages ago but I have a new console now so new code. Got Mario Kart - looking to join the N-Europe league so add me back for some games!

Thanks.

My code is below my avatar. I added all the people I recognise from this topic which I played earlier in Mario Kart 7. Cube, Welshgamer, RedShell and -demo-.

Little late to this friend code business, but here I go. Will start adding as many people from this thread as possible. Add me back please.

Will have Mario Kart 7 in about 3 weeks.

1332-7777-2327

See my 3DS code on the left, in my profile.

Added everyone who has had a post tag from me

That isn't my FC, that's the code from the 3DS I traded in many moons ago. I haven't dished out my new code yet...I should really get around to doing that. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I should really get around to doing that. :D
You think? :heh:

I'll add the recent new codes in a sec.

BTW, if anyone has added me but I'm not showing up on your list, please send me a PM or @mention in here.

Cheers.

: peace:

That isn't my FC, that's the code from the 3DS I traded in many moons ago. I haven't dished out my new code yet...I should really get around to doing that. :D

Good point hurry up and post it up : peace:

Don't forget those who add me - my friend code on the first page of this thread is my old one - my new one is

1934-1001-6103

Some people have said they have added me but I have added back and it is still pending which it shouldn't do!

Thanks y'all.

And thanks to those who have added me back :)

Don't forget those who add me - my friend code on the first page of this thread is my old one - my new one is

1934-1001-6103

Some people have said they have added me but I have added back and it is still pending which it shouldn't do!

Thanks y'all.

And thanks to those who have added me back :)

Changed and all done.

1160-9889-7562

Does anyone know a reason why I can't find an input field for PSN ID or XBL ID under "about me" in my profile? Do I have to be a forum member for some time before that option opens up?

Edited by are1981
Added question

OK, ive added everyone that put me in a mention. Thanks to everyone that added me. Anyone else that want's to add me my FC is in my signature

I've added @Aneres11 @londragon @Cube and @ReZourceman :)

Cube... I didn't know that you'd already added me, I should have added you ages ago lol nevermind, you're added now :smile: if you want to play a few multiplayer games over the weekend either for the review or just for fun then let me know. : peace:

Anyone is welcome to add me! I don't know how to 'mention' anyone, and sending a message to everyone will take a long time.

So please add me. If I get too few new friends, I will start messaging all of you.

Here's my code: 2921-9074-7598

I'll go through the thread and add everyone tonight.

Cheers