NEurope
Mokong

3DS Console Codes

My 3DS code is: 3780-9010-4764

And I've done as asked and changed my name to something you will recognize.

I can't get online right now so if you do add me, you won't see me. But I should be on come Monday evening so I will appear then.

And consequently, I can't add anyone either.

Edited by Captain Falcon

Added everyone into this point, everyone add me back please. When you're playing and the little orange light goes it means someone on your list has come online, nice touch if only there was a way of asking them if they want to play something through the 3ds!

Hey everyone!

Friend code is 4197-4485-6944

I've got my name down as Anil on here but might change it to Goron just so you know a randomer isn't adding you...

Your code is wrong apparently.

Added all of you up to Ganepark 32? All. Of. You. =p

With thanks to those who already added me!

Now let's se which fighter proves his strength to the world today! =p

Added all of you up to Ganepark 32? All. Of. You. =p

With thanks to those who already added me!

Now let's se which fighter proves his strength to the world today! =p

Just adding you if you fancy some games?

I'll get most of you added at some point this week :smile: I'll also be entering the pantheon of world warriors when Super Street Fighter IV arrives :grin:

I ordered the game today along with Ridge Racer 3D as I was emailed two £10 vouchers the other day to be used on any launch games by early April at GAME! Considering I also had some Reward Card points to redeem, I got them both for less than £45 :yay: These 3 games should keep my 3DS happy for a long time as I'm sure it'll take a considerable amount of time before I buy another game for the system! With the slight frustration at my ONM Subscription earlier this week, I'll likely cancel that to recoup my funds for those 2 games :heh:

Right, added everyone up to this point!

I'm not on the original post but if you missed me it's 4167-4485-6944 :)

I'm not on the original post but if you missed me it's 4167-4485-6944 :)

I went through all the posts as well so got you, figured the first post wouldn't be up to date :heh:

I've been away from wi-fi this weekend, but I've finally got round to adding everyone so far! If you could add me back(0559-6750-4855) that would be real sweet! ;)

Added one and added all!

Those who still appear non-mii on my Friendlist are:

Goron_3

Tellyn

Captain Falcon

Marky

I have everyone registered up until this point, now. There are still a few blanks on my list so hopefully those will get me registered at some point :heh:

I fear that when I do eventually get a 3DS (I have to wait for the local shop to get the black back in stock) not everybody will add me, as the first wave of mass-friending will have passed :cry: After all, who will check this thread in a week or two?

I fear that when I do eventually get a 3DS (I have to wait for the local shop to get the black back in stock) not everybody will add me, as the first wave of mass-friending will have passed :cry: After all, who will check this thread in a week or two?

That's when you PM people?

Here's mine:

0559 - 6777 - 9754

Going to add everyone now.

Got everyone added now, 41 people.

Ok got the original post updated to this point.

Adding some more to my own 3DS, if you added me and I'm still not showing on your send me a PM to remind me, cheers

Added all up to 'will.

Goron: Yep, I'm game. SSFIV is the most obvious choice at the moment, and I suck.

Shame Ridge Racer has no online, especially since the went the extra mile and allowed you photo to be shown and all. Guess we'll have to wait for Mario Kart 3DS. ;)

I'm up for some SF games tonight if anyone's up it. Maybe around 10.

I'm up for some SF games tonight if anyone's up it. Maybe around 10.

I'm probably late to the party anyway, but which timezone are you speaking of? Wouldn't want to be an hour late next time.