NEurope
MoogleViper

How often do you wash your hands?

My man part is just as clean as my elbow or something. I don't go washing my hands every time I touch my elbow. :P

My cock is cleaner than my elbow. My elbow is frequently leaning on desks and the like. My cock very rarely comes out of it's cage.

Sure, I bet it smells of roses too and rainbows appear whenever you whip it out.

Maybe your genitals are dirty but I wash mine.

Yeah, I'm one of those handwashers. Had a long story about me and my liquid handsoap and my detest for public toilets.. But never mind.

Apart from my own situation, this thread also reminded me of a Dutch stand-up comedian (well, we call them cabaretiers, it's slightly different, but anyway..), but I can't find a video of it. I can't remember who it was actually, but well, it'd be Dutch anyway.

It was something along the lines of:

"Yes, washing your hands.. Can't stand people who always insist on you washing your hands when you've used the toilet. I just wash my dick one time thoroughly in the morning and I'm all set for the day."

Maybe your genitals are dirty but I wash mine.

So do you wash it every time you pee?

It gets dirty from peeing, it gets dirty from just sitting in your pants (you know, people constantly sweat and all that, even if they don't always know it, especially down there).

I just find it gross that a lot of men won't wash their hands after peeing.

Since ive been on this course I keep complaining about ive found it amazing how many of the guys on there dont bother to wash their hands after peeing, I think its disgusting and theres no way id shake their hands or anything.

As for my own hand washing habits its just the usual for me. After the toilet, after washing up, when ive taken the bins out. I probably should before meals but it never really occurs to me.

Since ive been on this course I keep complaining about ive found it amazing how many of the guys on there dont bother to wash their hands after peeing, I think its disgusting and theres no way id shake their hands or anything.

As for my own hand washing habits its just the usual for me. After the toilet, after washing up, when ive taken the bins out. I probably should before meals but it never really occurs to me.

Like you would ever know? :laughing:

I don't pee on my penis, I pee out of it. And sweat doesn't make things dirty, it makes things sweaty, and people sweat even on their hands all the time.

I don't wash my hands but that's only because I piss loudly with my hands on the back of my head.

I don't wash my hands but that's only because I piss loudly with my hands on the back of my head.

King of the Urinal.

So do you wash it every time you pee?

It gets dirty from peeing, it gets dirty from just sitting in your pants (you know, people constantly sweat and all that, even if they don't always know it, especially down there).

I just find it gross that a lot of men won't wash their hands after peeing.

Well there's no bacteria in piss so it doesn't get dirty that way.

I also don't touch the inside of my cock, nor do I piss on the outside of my cock, so I'm not sure how it's getting dirty from pissing.

Yes it sweats, but so does every other part of my body. Do you wash your hands after you've touched your face, or arm? Also I imagine my hands would sweat more than my cock.

I used hand-sanitizer stuff at a festival because there's no place to clean your hands before eating food. Sitting around etc got my hands dirty so the sanitizer was pretty good then. Also because it meant I wouldn't get an infection in my eye when putting contacts on.

At home, I just use soap and wash my hands I'd say as much as an average person, after taking a whizzer, after getting anything on my hands, washing up.

I don't do it at home before I put my contacts in so vigilantly like Eenuh, I used to be, but then I got lazy :p

After I saw one of my mates on my Uni course stick his hand down his pants to re-arrange himself, in the IT suite, and then proceed to use the computer... I can't say I'm all that keen to use the Uni PC's anymore!

Didn't Mythbusters prove there was more bacteria on a TV remote control and keyboards, phones and especially the kitchen sponge, than there is on a toilet seat?

And we touch that with our ass all the time. Ass being akin to man parts in dirtyness I assume. So wouldn't that make it worse to touch your TV remote than to shake hands with someone who rearranges his man parts?

Yes your privatey bits sweat, but that warm and sweaty area is a crazy feast for shit to be growing/living. Though having said that;

I rarely wash my hands. Whenever using the toilet I will wash/rinse with water, but quite rarely do I soap it up. In fact, I think the only time I ever really soap it up is at work, or if my hands are very clearly dirty, usually greased/dirted up. Think me disgusting if you will, but I think there's far more crap I won't avoid all around the lands. Also, don't know if it's related, but you'll very rarely find me to be ill with it.

Didn't Mythbusters prove there was more bacteria on a TV remote control and keyboards, phones and especially the kitchen sponge, than there is on a toilet seat?

And we touch that with our ass all the time.

Speak for yourself.

public toilets

handling raw meat

after eating anything messy

when he hands have that dirty greasy feeling - like after applying creams or vaseline.

It's not really a very good idea to be obsessive with washing because it weakens your immune system having less exposure to germs

I feel this is appropriate for this thread.

He used up the letters from b to k on the feckin counter. He doesn't have enough letters left now :(

He used up the letters from b to k on the feckin counter. He doesn't have enough letters left now :(

That's the genius of it.. that's just b-k of the counter area! :D

After I saw one of my mates on my Uni course stick his hand down his pants to re-arrange himself, in the IT suite, and then proceed to use the computer... I can't say I'm all that keen to use the Uni PC's anymore!

Do we... Know each other?

And we touch that with our ass all the time. Ass being akin to man parts in dirtyness I assume. So wouldn't that make it worse to touch your TV remote than to shake hands with someone who rearranges his man parts?

Not to mentoin mobile phones, the dirtiest of all objects! Not that I'm wanting to give the OCD brigade anyting else to OCD over... :heh:

Who was it who didn't like their ass touching the toilet seat when they went for a shit?

Even at home.

I'd like to know when they wash their hands and how well.

I can't remember who it was though.

You hover do you?

Yes I do.

Inspired by the annoying things thread.

Well research suggests that people wash their hands far less often than they admit.

Even Doctor's don't always wash their hands. The Cedars-Sina Medical Centre in LA, a world class hospital, tried to improve their hand-hygiene rate of 65%.

In an Australian children's hospital doctors reported their own hand washing rate of 75%. However they didn't know that the nurses were secretly watching them who reported their hand washing rate at 9%.

So will you be common statistic and say that you regularly wash your hands? Or will you confess that your hands are a glorious haven for bacteria?

I'll be the first to admit it. I hardly ever wash my hands. I only really wash them after I've had a crap and when handling chicken and pork. And if my hands are ever particularly dirty (if they have visible dirt or something on them etc.).

What about you guys?

Who was it who didn't like their ass touching the toilet seat when they went for a shit?

Even at home.

I'd like to know when they wash their hands and how well.

I can't remember who it was though.

All you asked for above.

I wash my hands:

- When I shower / have a bath

- After the toilet

- Before and after cooking

- After anything sexual

- After handling coins/money (probably a lot more dirty than your average toilet seat)

- When, like raining says, they have that greasy feeling after having applied moisturiser. Hate having wet/greasy hands.

:)