NEurope

Rango-Movie-Poster-2.jpg

Has anyone seen this? I thought it was really good - it's funny, the animation is amazing and it's certainly not aimed at kids.

Plus it's not in 3D! So if you think 3D is a fad, go and see this to show that you don't care about it!!

Was amazing. Best animated film I've ever seen. Apologies to Finding Nemo.

Was amazing. Best animated film I've ever seen. Apologies to Finding Nemo.

But fuck Toy Story!

Not seen Rango but I've heard good things. Maybe I will check it out after all.

I loved this movie. It's the second best animated movie I've ever seen (first is obviously any of the Toy Stories) and I absolutely recommend it to anybody.

wow wow guys chill. It's really good but not the "best animated film i've ever seen" chill out you're beginning to remind me of " omg conair is the best action film ive ever seen" crowd lol

It's really good though. That animation is fantastic the serious amount of detail that went into all the water effects and bottle reflections is astounding. I never left a film more thirsty in my life.

I loved this movie. It's the second best animated movie I've ever seen (first is obviously any of the Toy Stories) and I absolutely recommend it to anybody.

What's the best? Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit? (I'm not being sarcastic - that's my favourite).

EDIT - Sorry, I see now you said Toy Story. I was trying to correct it, but my broadband stopped working!

Edited by Grazza

Rango was good. :)

Very refreshing in its style and humour which I thought was excellent. The animation was superb. I feel the story let it down being all to obvious and eventually playing out in the usual children's animated feature fashion but the characters were likeable and I enjoyed the nod to Fear and Loathing at the beginning. :D

Isla,

the old turtle dude was voiced by Lotso Huggin Bear. :smile:

This looks crap from the trailer I've seen. So I assume the trailer is wrong?

Rango was awesome. Very, very funny, great character design. Some great movie references. Yup. Lots of love for Rango.

Also, the reference to Fear and Loathing wasn't just at the start

johnny-depp-fear-and-loathing-totally-looks-like-rango.jpg

So it's the fourth best animated movie you've ever seen. :heh: