NEurope
The Peeps

Heroes Mafia Sign Ups

This is a mafia game based on the NBC show Heroes. You won't have to be familiar with the show as evil/good characters from it won't necessarily be evil/good in the game.

List of characters from the show

Rules: Standard rules.

Day Phases are 48 hours.

Night phases are 24.

Posting PMs is allowed but discouraged - don't believe everything people post.

Posting pictures is fine as long as you don't go nuts and they're relevant.

Talking at night is fine as long as you do not discuss the game - I will be strict about this.

Players:

Aqui1a

Chairdriver

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy?

Sméagol

Tales

Zell

Edited by The Peeps

Hmm, I normally don't want to sign up for more than 2, but I wanted to make an exception for Chair's BSG mafia, which is technically the second, but I already intended to sign up for jayseven's next. If jay's doesn't start before yours or ReZ's has ended (which I assume is the case), you can sign me up.

I have only seen season 1 though, and forgot most about it ;). Ah yes, I requested David Bowie! :D

IN BEFORE WIN.

Rules: Standard rules.

Day Phases are 48 hours.

Night phases are 24.

Posting PMs is allowed but discouraged - don't believe everything people post.

Posting pictures is fine as long as you don't go nuts and they're relevant.

Talking at night is fine as long as you do not discuss the game - I will be strict about this.

*Multiple orgasms at the perfect set of rules*

I nothing next to nothing about the show, but I'm in anyway! :D (And a resounding "YES!" to the perfect rules as well.)

One thing ... and I know I'm probably being a massive jerk now, but bear with me ... Aqui1a, are you absolutely certain you're going to be active?

One thing ... and I know I'm probably being a massive jerk now, but bear with me ... Aqui1a, are you absolutely certain you're going to be active?

We could have our very first Day 1 lynch.

I think The Peeps and aqui1a know each other in real life, so we have that guarantee, at least.

Also, in.

Lynch the mafia leader, lynch the world

I'm not sure, it's a bit difficult to analyse the write-up when I don't know the characters.

Sure, I'll join anyway.

I'm not sure, it's a bit difficult to analyse the write-up when I don't know the characters.

Sure, I'll join anyway.

IMO, the write-up shouldn't make it clear who the characters are/what they do. Turns everyone into an investigator.

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! haha. I've been waiting for someone to do a Mafia game of this!