NEurope
Daft

Friday

I lasted 49 seconds on the original before I began giggling uncontrollably.

There's a mosque near where I live (that's not saying much, I'm in Turkey...), and they use the loud speakers with the pre-recorded azaan. How much are you willing to pay me to break in and play a little switch-a-roo next Friday?

I take cash, cheque or Paypal.

There's a mosque near where I live (that's not saying much, I'm in Turkey...), and they use the loud speakers with the pre-recorded azaan. How much are you willing to pay me to break in and play a little switch-a-roo next Friday?

I think as a collective the N-E community would be prepared to make you very wealthy.

We would need visual and auditive proof of the deed, though.

Goes without saying.

There would be one of two possible outcomes if you pulled this off.

1: Islam would declare a Jihad on Rebecca Black :bowdown:

2: Islam would declare a Jihad on N-E :mad:

A sacrifice, I am prepared to make for the good of mankind.

I felt so sorry for her when they read out the comments. Poor girl.

4Chan can fuck off.

Her voice is actually good when its not mired in shitty effects and autotune.

It's not her voice people are making memes about. It's those awful, awful lyrics. :blank:

Having watched that video, I'm definitely going to buy her single. I genuinely think she's better than Justin Bieber.

Isjihadbad?

It's not her voice people are making memes about. It's those awful, awful lyrics. :blank:

I'd say it's also how she doesn't appear to be singing at all in the song, it's more like talking with autotuned. If she can sing then let the girl sing.

But yeah the lyrics are the most god awful set of lyrics to be penned.

The lyrics seem genuine to her age/life though, which is more honest than alot of ''artists''. At least she's not singing about being a whore, or a string of heartbreaks, or how many gangstas shes put a cap in.

The monotone singing is truly what kills the song IMO

The lyrics seem genuine to her age/life though, which is more honest than alot of ''artists''. At least she's not singing about being a whore, or a string of heartbreaks, or how many gangstas shes put a cap in.

The monotone singing is truly what kills the song IMO

wait so she wrote the song herself? I actually expected it would have been something written for her... as in most "manufactured pop" hey don't even write their own songs

wait so she wrote the song herself? I actually expected it would have been something written for her... as in most "manufactured pop" hey don't even write their own songs

Well that i dont know. I assumed they were written by her or another 13 year old ::shrug:

According to this article in Rolling Stone, she didn't write the song.

Shes also donating alot her sales to Japan. Classy!

Man, now I want to hear that other song someone wrote scribbled on a napkin for her.

That's the person 4chan should go after. The girl seems pretty sweet. I thought it was cute how she said she had Bieber fever. :smile:

I like how she's NOT an idiot (based on that interview...) - nice about the donations too.

New Queen of Pop is born?!???!

bow_down_thumb.jpg

I agree. She's just a young kid... I'm sure she would laugh at the gifs herself but seriously death threats?

I like how she's NOT an idiot (based on that interview...) - nice about the donations too.

Yeah, hearing her say she read "I want you to cut yourself and die and get an eating disorder so you won't be so ugly" is like.....just.....heartbreaking.

Nice girl. But the song is shit because of the lyrics really....not her or her talent. Oh and the video. And her wretched friends.

Fuck it, this bitch SHOULD cut herself jokes.