NEurope
Daft

Friday

Was literally waiting for someone to post this ever since it became mainstream. Should've seen some Wikipedia entries befire it got removed.

lawl.

Was literally waiting for someone to post this ever since it became mainstream.

I was expecting ReZ to be the one to post it.

Still, at least she's better than Bieber.

Can't decide which seat to kick it in. Front seat or back seat? #middleclasswhitegirlproblems

I love that this has gone viral.

Amazing.

Queen of life and all music. :bowdown:

She should have had her parents help her with the lyrics. "Which seat can I take?" indeed. :blank:

This is amazing.

I always thought Friday was before Thursday.

You learn something new every day.

I love Amanda Seyfried's face in that.

Hell, I love Amanda Seyfried.

This pre-adolescent trend in american pop is disturbing, to say the least.

Fuck off with it! Give me some, like, y'know, music, instead.

I truly hope that everyone involved in the creation of that afterbirth gets gang raped by rabid polar bears on speed. Repeatedly.

Here is what I posted in Rate My Song:

This song is genius. :grin:

It speaks to me on a level that no other song ever has or ever will. It's like I've been in a coma for 20 years and I've just woken up with a raging hard on that's trying to tell the world that "I'VE GOT TO HAVE CEREAL!".

There is no going back for me. I have made it.

By the time she gets to the part where she has to decide where she wants to sit in the car I'm almost in tears. You can see the hidden textures in her eyes that are saying to me that I no longer want to feel this way. HOLD ME CLOSE.

Then after an intense 2 seconds it fades out to the next scene showing us that she is content with her life. In her car. blissful. It's at this point I lose myself fully and just let the lyrics wash over me like a miniature walrus thrashing about in a bidet.

I fall onto the tips of my elbows weeping tears from every orifice but then I remember that she's by my side and that everything will be wholesome because It's Friday!

ALSO:

Bob Dylan Impersonator.

Guy at the end is creepy:

fUpVE.jpg

In all fairness, I approve of it more than the usual "I'ma dress like a tramp, get wasted and get boned by every morally questionable man/woman/beast in this place. You know, for feminism or something."