NEurope
pratty

Gamecube wants/swaps

Not much left:

Gamecube

Animal Crossing (NTSC-U, Player's Choice, inc. Animal Crossing mem card)

Cheers.

Edited by pratty
update

Update bump:

added Animal Crossing for Gamecube (NTSC North American version), it does come with the Animal Crossing memory card, however collectors may wish to note that the memory card is from the PAL version, as I aquired the game and memory card seperately.

Added Wario Land and Sonic Colours to my wants list.

Hi, I'm not really looking to sell as I don't have Paypal, and I don't really like putting a price on things anyway, much prefer to just trade for something of similar value.

Oh and I'm not interested in Metal Slug sorry, thanks anyway though.

Edited by pratty

I've decided to accept Amazon E-vouchers as payment if anyone wishes to buy, as well as cash or cheque. I don't have paypal though. Games and prices added.

Hi, unfortunately there's only one Virtual Console game I'm interested in right now so I'd prefer not to swap Smash Bros for points at the moment, also I'm waiting to hear back from someone else about Smash Bros.

But I'll let you know if anything changes, thanks for your interest. :)

Just added Tatsunoko vs Capcom to my list.

Would like Wario World: Shake Dimension or Darskide Chronicles, but can consider others.

Thanks.

I've been offered a trade for Ikaruga elsewhere, but its not my sort of game so I just wondered if there's any interest in it from anyone here.

I'd be looking for a Gamecube or Wii game of similar value, though there's not too many Gamecube games I'm after now.

Update: added some random retro items.

Looking for Mario Power Tennis on GC.

Edited by pratty

I've been offered a trade for Ikaruga elsewhere, but its not my sort of game so I just wondered if there's any interest in it from anyone here.

Don't suppose it's the NTSC version of Ikaruga? I have the PAL version and it's v disappointing - game only supports 50Hz but still updates at 60, so it's really jerky.

No idea if/why you might be but if you're up for trading your NTSC copies of Metal Arms & From Russia With Love for PAL ones, i'm always on the lookout to gradually "convert" my PAL collection to NTSC ones...

If not, any other GC/Wii games in particular you're looking to swap for?

Don't suppose it's the NTSC version of Ikaruga? I have the PAL version and it's v disappointing - game only supports 50Hz but still updates at 60, so it's really jerky.

No idea if/why you might be but if you're up for trading your NTSC copies of Metal Arms & From Russia With Love for PAL ones, i'm always on the lookout to gradually "convert" my PAL collection to NTSC ones...

If not, any other GC/Wii games in particular you're looking to swap for?

It was a PAL Ikaruga, I didn't pick it anyway up as nobody wanted to swap it at the time.

Animal Crossing is the only NTSC game on my list at the moment, however I do have NTSC versions of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Warioware Inc I wouldn't mind swapping for PAL versions.

Added GTA: Chinatown Wars for DS, and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (NTSC) on the off chance anyone would want to trade for their PAL version.

I'd be happy with either version, it's just if I was going to buy one it would be the Wii version as it's cheaper, hence why I decided to sell a few bits and bobs.

I don't have much else for trade, except for Dead Space on PS3 and some obscure DVDs.

In addition to GTA I've got Dragon Quest IX for trade.

Ideally looking for either Kirby's Power Paintbrush/Cavas Curse or Mass Attack, happy to chuck in GTA for Mass Attack.

Edited by pratty

GTA gone, added Metroid Prime Pinball (with Rumble Pack).

Edited by pratty

Added Super Mario 64 DS (cart only).

Currently after Prof. Layton and the Lost Future, or Mario vs Donkey Kong 2.