NEurope
Jamba

[NS] Room for rent in Ealing, London

Hello folks,

I know there are the odd people looking to move into London or around London so I thought I'd give it a shot. Bluey and I are moving back to Oxfordshire and are looking for someone to move into our room. See the advert below:

Postcode: W5 4SB

The room has a double-bed, plenty of storage space, with fitted wardrobes running the entire length of one wall, with a dressing table and good-sized mirror. Other furnishings include: shelves, computer table, bedside drawers and a small bureau.

The house is shared with 3 other residents, all young professionals. The shared parts of the house include a spacious living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom (with shower and bathtub) and large patio garden – perfect for hosting parties and BBQs, or sunbathing in the summer

3 minute walk to South Ealing or Northfields underground stations (Piccadilly line) and buses to Richmond, Ealing Broadway, Brentford and Greenford (65, E3, E2). Nearby shops (3 min walk to South Ealing road) include Co-op, hairdressers, dry-cleaners, pharmacy and cafes. There is also a dentist and doctor's surgery within walking distance.

Wireless internet available.

Bills not included – pay-as-you-go meters for gas & electricity.

Water & council tax bills included in rental price of £145 per-week.

1 month's rent deposit + one month's rent required up-front.

Available from 15th April.

51112219.jpg

51112179.jpg

51111899.jpg

OK.... what gives. This page has had over 60 views and not a single reply. Are people interested in this and not PMing me?

Do people have friends that might be interested? Or are folks just not reading the title of the post properly before coming into the thread?

"Dammit Turner, it just - doesn't - make - SENSE!"

I'll admit it, Jamba. I was one of the ones to click this thread. Because I like seeing your posts and seeing what's going on in the world of Jamba and Bluey.

Sadly, I won't be moving to London. But, good luck. I hope you find someone to move in there.

I clicked. Panicked and then posted on Bluey's facebook. I'll keep my ear out for anyone who wants to move but most people I know are university based so April is kind of a dead time in terms of moving.

I clicked cos saw room for rent and wondered where it was before reading the full title.

I'll admit it, Jamba. I was one of the ones to click this thread. Because I like seeing your posts and seeing what's going on in the world of Jamba and Bluey.

Sadly, I won't be moving to London. But, good luck. I hope you find someone to move in there.

Awwww don't do that! You'll make me cry :cry:

Yeah we're heading back to be country bumkins and figure out our next steps.

And thanks for the other feedbacks guys! We have had some interest but if you do know anyone who might be too then ask them to get in touch.

Awww well it's a gonna now people. Just had a bidding war for the place!