NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EddieColeslaw

Sea Turtle Finds Lost Camera, Records Video

From Listverse:

In early 2010, Royal Dutch Navy sergeant Dick de Bruin lost his camera while diving off the coast of Aruba. In January, a curious sea turtle found the camera and the yellow strap of the waterproof case became entangled around its flipper. While untangling itself, the turtle turned the camera on and captured a five minute video. Over the next four months, the camera made its way north to the Florida Keys, where it washed ashore on May 16, 2010. The recovered video clearly shows the sea turtle’s journey.

I know that most of it is kind of unwatchable, but I think that the fact that the sea turtle managed to turn it on and record a video is pretty cool.

I know that most of it is kind of unwatchable, but I think that the fact that the sea turtle managed to turn it on and record a video is pretty cool.

Yeah not much to look at but the fact that it happened is cool.

I know everyone thinks of themselves as a photographer but this is ridiculous. That turtle just doesn't know how to use light/shadow at all.

Yeah not much to look at but the fact that it happened is cool.

Yeah, and how the finder of the camera managed to get it back to the original owner with the video intact!

I know everyone thinks of themselves as a photographer but this is ridiculous. That turtle just doesn't know how to use light/shadow at all.

I guess they don't have any photography courses in Bikini Bottom.

Sign in to follow this