NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Beast

Community

"We finally figured out a way to make paintball cool again."

Nope! Terrible finale.

Might've worked as a two parter with them slowly infiltrating or whatever... I dunno. It was a mediocre season and a flat finish really. It'd be a shame if that really was it but it would also be a shame for it to carry on after that :p

Looking like it's coming back...

Yup, fifth season confirmed.

Edited by Ashley

It makes sense. Every time I want a show to be put out of its misery, it refuses to die. You can blame me when we're all watching season 9 of Community ironically. :sad:

Perhaps the new show runners will take on board the criticisms that have been raised. They made season four in a bubble after all.

Doubtful though.

I enjoyed it, but the finale (and the whole season, really) felt a bit rushed. I may not have such a negative view as I only started watching this show about a month ago (marathoned all 4 seasons) so all the best episodes are still fresh in my head.

Glad it has been renewed, I hope it gets more than 13 episodes. Will be weird without Pierce in the group. More Chang?

Maybe they can have an actual payoff to the Changnesia storyline next season.

I question her sources. How pathetic would you feel returning to a place that very publicly fired you?

Someone suggested that he should start the new season by explaining away season 4 as really bad fan fiction written by Abed. I'd be down with that.

I wonder if they'll kill off Pierce by having him go to Paris and get hit by a train.

I'm okay with some meta jokes about season four, but I hope they don't try and brush it away or completely crap all over it. Would be quite disrespectful to everyone involved.

You're right, that's better than it deserves.

They should just pick up exactly where season 3 left off.

Not going to lie, I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the other seasons. I used to adore this show so much but it's changed completely and I don't like it. As much as I love Abed, it seems a lot of the focus is around him a lot of the time, which is just annoying sometimes. I loved the video game episode though, that's up there with the paintball episodes.

I feel like someone may have posted this somewhere once before:

http://projecthawkthorne.com/

Someone made the game from the season 3. I played a bit and then decided to leave it definitely one to play through during Extra Life!

Just came here to post this! Loving it. So here's a bump to make sure everyone sees it again. The amount of detail they've put into it is insane.

Pretty sure it's going to suuuuuuuuuck, but looking forward to it!

On 03/10/2022 at 1:30 PM, bob said:

Pretty sure it's going to suuuuuuuuuck, but looking forward to it!

Be positive, Bawwwwb! 

There's a good chang that this will be great.

5 hours ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Be positive, Bawwwwb! 

There's a good chang that this will be great.

Equally though, it could be absolutely horren-dean.

Sign in to follow this