NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Beast

Community

community_nbc_tv_show_wallapper_01.jpg

So does anybody else watch this show? I've recently seen quite a few episodes and I love it more and more. I think it's a brilliant show and I can't wait to see the second season. Abed and Troy are brilliant, the end of the shows usually has me laughing.

What about you guys?

About time someone made a thread about this show, I know there are a few fans on here.

I really like the humour used and I love that it makes fun of itself and the genre. The episodes manage to be really original too which is hard to find these days, it's not afraid to try new things and when it does inevitably follow stereotypical sitcom rules it's usually pointed out and becomes more of a parody.

YES YES YES! :grin:

pierce-moonwalkavt.gif

tumblr_la9mgkBNnP1qafka4.gif

tumblr_lhq63vUGpV1qarc0k.gif

tumblr_lacf01UVxY1qzzy3j.gif

Is like my current favourite show. :p It's streets ahead.

Is it being shown in the UK then? what channel?

Isla, Yeah I'm caught up with America, i've been watching it since it first came out.

Hilarious. :D How many episodes have you seen of it Dazz?

lick her in the ear.

First season had me laughing out loud many many times. :)

I like the spanish rap at the end of one of the episodes.

A remix:

For those of you who have yet to see it:

tumblr_lhguu0wtHD1qgldsjo1_400.gif

(I'm aware that this gif is not from the show. :heh:)

Haha, maybe now Ashley will finally watch it. ;)

The Modern Warfare episode in season 1 was brilliant. And I loved the recent Dungeons & Dragons episode. And... and... So much brilliance.

Definitely one of the best sitcoms on television right now. It's amazing how The Big Bang Theory gets four times the amount of viewers in the same time slot, when this is clearly the better show.

Spanish rap was awesome, modern warfare was awesome,

zombie outbreak

was awesome, trampoline was awesome, dungeons and dragons was awesome.

I spoilered one of them because I think it would be more awesome to see it without expecting it.

tumblr_lh5ommB6jR1qh6fqvo1_500.jpg&sa=X&ei=ed12TfebI9-V4gbPlLWVBw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEEqBsmKtg55Ss2KsqcQIf1kwFpPw

POP POP! I'm waiting for the episode where it gets old and they call it.

tumblr_lh5ommB6jR1qh6fqvo1_500.jpg&sa=X&ei=ed12TfebI9-V4gbPlLWVBw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEEqBsmKtg55Ss2KsqcQIf1kwFpPw

POP POP! I'm waiting for the episode where it gets old and they call it.

Oh, man. I thought I'd get tired of that by his second appearance, but something about how everyone loved it so much made me laugh every time in the latest episode.

I actually wasn't too fond of the trampoline episode, and I really didn't care for the Abed as Jesus episode. Something about them just didn't gel with me. I may have to rewatch them.

But everything else has been awesome. The episode Peeps spoiler-marked was fantastic. The part with the cat makes me laugh every time. :hehe:

Oh, man. I thought I'd get tired of that by his second appearance, but something about how everyone loved it so much made me laugh every time in the latest episode.

I actually wasn't too fond of the trampoline episode, and I really didn't care for the Abed as Jesus episode. Something about them just didn't gel with me. I may have to rewatch them.

But everything else has been awesome. The episode Peeps spoiler-marked was fantastic. The part with the cat makes me laugh every time. :hehe:

I love how at the end the protector of the garden turned out to be racist. :D

I love how at the end the protector of the garden turned out to be racist. :D

I'd forgotten about that. I had to rewatch that part of the episode just for that. :grin:

I've been trying to get a friend on Facebook to watch Community, but he claims that what little he's watched of it on TV hasn't been very good. You'd think I'd earned his trust after recommending Arrested Development to him! :angry:

I think I've seen around 13 episodes of Season 1. I've just finished the episode where Annie dates Vaughn and Jeff and Britta try to split them up. At the moment, I'm loving Piers, Troy and Abed, all of them are hilarious. I also love Troy's and Abed's little spanish rap and I laughed at their duet of Somewhere Out There singing it to a mouse, haha.

This show is epic!

I really need to get onto the second season of this show. It works so well on so many levels. Definitely fills the massive gap Scrubs left for a quirky sitcom full of awesome characters.

Finished watching every episode of Season One. It is definitely the best comedy on television by far. Abed and Troy are simply hilarious and Shirley gets funnier after each episode. 'Modern Warfare' has to be the best episode I've seen of any show so far this year. So good I watched it twice.

Modern Warfare is definitely the show's crowning moment of awesome. Probably one of the best episodes to show someone who's new to Community. :smile:

You're probably also going to enjoy the Halloween episode in season two.

This seems like a great time to bump up this thread, what with the latest episode being so good. Trust Community to do a good clip show! :smile:

And I loved all of the references to The Cape.

Yeah once again Community confirms to the typical sitcom clichés but puts a twist on it and makes it fresh! I hope there will be another season after this one.

This is the last time I'm bumping up this thread. :blank:

I don't even have much to say. I mostly just wanted to proclaim my love for the two-part season finale.

vlcsnap-2011-05-13-19h05m04s23.jpg

So many amazing moments in the finale, especially the second part.

Changing theme to star wars worked well

Magnitude jumping on the paint grenade

dean vs dean

some more

pierce cliffhanger?

I can't wait to see season two of this amazing show. Just watching clips of Abed being bitchy makes me laugh so much, I'm particularly looking forward to that episode.

That was one of my least favorite episodes of the season. If you like that episode, you'll love the good ones. ;)

First episode of season 3 has aired in the US.

Something felt off for the entire episode. It doesn't feel like the same show anymore. It was just... wrong =\

Funny this thread should pop up here as me and my girlfriend just started watching it after she stumbled upon this scene someone posted on facebook:

I love the gimmicky episodes of Community.

Also, I totally want an entire episode based around that one scene. You know the one I'm talking about.

Sign in to follow this