NEurope
MoogleViper

Happy day Pancake!

Someone can still be born on pancake day. Any child born today was born on pancake day. Birthdays in the future may not be on pancake day, but that's when they were born.

Well, sure, but the implication was that Pancake Day was tied to a specific date since ReZ seemed to believe it was actually Pancake's birthday today.

My flat made pancakes.

We all made our own, together. Mine looked anaemic and when I fliped them they just ended up a crumpled pile of pancake. Still tasted lovely though.

Pancakes never caught on around here. Thankfully so, Carnival was just yesterday, and I'm still completely full.

Hazlenuts + Nutella = amazing idea. OH HAY FLAVOUR AND TEXTURE!

High-fives must go to you for using Nutella on pancakes! I used to do that but nobody believes me when I say pancakes are amazing with chocolate!

As for me, I had three pancakes with lemon and a sprinkle of sugar. Effing gorgeous!

Oh and if you are a fan, use peanut butter on it's own sometime, that's nice too.

One of the chefs at work made pancakes and they were perfect :D

I had one with sugar and lemon and one with chocolate ice cream... and the ice cream we do is really posh and nice so that was my favourite :grin:

Second day leftovers FTW! :D

Could you maybe send some my way please? Maybe? Yes?

*tries cramming a pancake into an envelope*

You can cut it in pieces, I don't care! =D

*impatiently awaits the pancake in an envelope*

I had pancakes today. They were nice, but had a bit too much of that lemon stuff in them. I prefer just sugar.

Hm, I want pancakes. Tomorrow I won't be able to make me some. But Friday, YES, Friday will be the day.

I'm going to eat at least 7.3 pancakes.

I had several pancakes on Tuesday. Pure bliss they were, sugar and lemon only. Mmmmmm!!!

Totally thought this was a birthday thread.

Also screw you guys, I had no pancakes on tuesday! Instead I had lots of pizza. Twas nice.