NEurope
dazzybee

Multiplayer Games for 6 people

Are there any games that more than 4 people can play? Tetris and Bomberman on WiiWare? Any more?

Having a gaming weekend and wondered what games would be best for 6 people. We wanted 4 but everyone accepted the invite (dammit).

So any suggestions?

DS, Wii, 360 or PS3 poss by the way!

Doesn't Tetris (WiiWare) only support 6 players online and 4 locally?

You already mentioned Bomberman, which supports 8, if you have 4 spare Gamecube pads.

Only other one I know is DriiftMania (WiiWare), which also supports 8 players locally. It's a bit like Micromachines, but there are no weapons. Might be very fun for short bits, but you probably won't play it the whole evening. Players share a WiiMote+Nunchuck Combo. One player uses the D-Pad on the Mote and the other uses the Analog stick on the Nunchuck.

It seems you've got plenty consoles to spare. Why don't you ask someone to bring a second monitor? ;)

Pff, games consoles? Settlers of Catan with the Expansion pack. Sorted.

Otherwise... hmm... Raving Rabbids TV Party?

With DS, do they all have a DS? There are quite a few single-card DS games (Mario Kart supports up to 8, right?).

If you have two consoles and two TVs then you can have 8-player Halo. You can form a team and play online.

How about High Voltage Software's 'The Grinder'? Didn't they say they wanted it to support 6-player coop? Isn't it out on the Xbox 360? I could be incorrect ::shrug: .....

Yeah MARIOKART Wii or Halo (if you have 2 Wii's/360's) would be splendid stuff for team fun.

Alternatively you can re-set this date until the end of the month when the NINTENDO 3DS launches. Then all six of you just walk by each other on the street as if you don't know each to obtain player codes etc through the StreetPass feature, then play Ridge Racer or Asphalt on 6 player! Or Super Street Fighter lV 3D and while 2 fight 4 spectates simultaneously from different angles and shit :D

Edited by Beverage

I'd assume that the Worms games still support more than four people in multiplayer and I've heard good things about Worms 2: Armageddon.

WarioWare has a mode that works for 8 people, right? And even if it doesn't, something can be arranged by splitting people into teams.

Though splitting people into teams can make several other party games viable.

Or for the ultimate multiplayer experience: 4 GameCubes, 4 TVs, 4 Broadband Adaptors, 4 Copies of Double Dash!! and 16 GameCube Controllers.

Edited by Cube

Or for the ultimate multiplayer experience: 4 GameCubes, 4 TVs, 4 Broadband Adaptors, 4 Copies of Double Dash!! and 16 GameCube Controllers.

You could as well call it a LAN party and play on real PCs instead. ;)

Pff, games consoles? Settlers of Catan with the Expansion pack. Sorted.

Otherwise... hmm... Raving Rabbids TV Party?

I don't even know what that is :)

Cheers for the suggestions though. Driift Mania is actually really good, I didn't know that was 8 player though. Awesome! Halo 4v4 sounds good too!

To be honest, 4 player games gives the others time to drink and eat!

I don't even know what that is :)

It's a board game.

Raving Rabbids TV Party is definitely 8 player though, I just checked.