NEurope
magicmilner

Are there many members left over from the Cube-europe days?

I was there quite early on. But from what I can remember for at least some of the time I was under the username Rappy_Cubed (a reference to PSO) and possibly also ilsa_nadir (TimeSplitters 2) as some point.

Random thing I just found for the ole IRCers, which would've been around the time I left the universe for a year;

http://stats.projectjj.com/cube-europe.html

And for charlie;

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moria

Wow, I just loved to see IRC channel stats like that!

Plus, I'm even mentioned there as one who didn't get to the top. :P

Anyway, I registered on the C-E boards, but never really posted much, just the same as here. It was old moderator Goomba who made me register and join the sites IRC channel at Quakenet, where I was mostly active at times.

Those IRC stats are awesome, seems like forever ago I used to frequent Quakenet.

When I used to troll the irc room, I was KING of the stats :P Good times/pubescent times!

That's the date the site switched over to Revo-Europe. What was your username on the old boards?

I can't remember what date I joined C-E, but I was there, yes. Miss that place.

I've always been Pancake. But i can't remember much about those days, that'll be the Alzheimer's kicking off...

I don't know, years. January 2002 or something stupid

Edited by RoadKill

yes been here since jan 2003 :) known as beermonkey (short time as replika) still drifting around here from time to time lol

I signed up 10 years ago now. Stumbled on N64-Europe via an advert on some game cheats website that's since closed and I've completely forgotten the name of. Wrote for the site for a bit before retiring to the forums. Had a few different usernames; satchef1 (crappy AOL screename my Dad made up), Nighthawker, some other ones that I can't remember. Twas a long time ago anyhow.

I'm still here. I mainly lurk though. Oddly enough, I remember my join date:

December 10, 2001

You are the reason I couldn't use the name Falco Lombardi :(

lol I use Falco Lombardi everywhere! Well it's my online gaming persona for PC games.

I'm still here! And i still remember you GBA King. Good times were had!

Sadly i dont log in these days anymore. Just snoop around and perve on you all :love:

I was here. Now I work in the games industry and you buy games that I work on.. Ner

Which ones?

Ten10 has always been Ten10. Mainly commented on the main site posts in early 03 before eventually signing up. Managed to get the site blocked at my sixth form, but found ways around that.

Thank you babelfish

I recall being a member of C-E under a different username of which i have no idea what the heck it was. Wasn't active, probably posted about 20 or so times over the life-time. Then joined Revo and probably did the same as C-E. Then here, where i have evolved into the being you know as Jimbob. 100x more active than all incarnations of myself.