NEurope
drahkon

Let the sun shine and smile.

Sorry if this is old and some people are annoyed by videos about babies. :p

I love it. So cute. :)

You just know that that is some important notice/bill and they're gonna blame the poor baby for it.

Bastards.

Edited by ShadowV7

Aw, man. Whenever I see something cute like that I feel like I have to balance things out by enduring /b/ for 30 mins.

Weird day.

HA! I saw a baby today who was trying to rip paper. Mildly coincidental. Especially as I literally never see babies.

(Obligatory paedo joke)

HA! I saw a baby today who was trying to rip paper. Mildly coincidental. Especially as I literally never see babies.

So how did you see this one today?

He obviously meant figuratively.

So why did he say literally? He could have just said "I never see babies" and we would have known he was speaking figuratively. Instead he chose to write the complete opposite of what he meant. (Unless this was the very first baby he'd ever seen.)

I think he was just overcompensating... trying to cover up the fact that he literally always sees babies.....

So why did he say literally? He could have just said "I never see babies" and we would have known he was speaking figuratively. Instead he chose to write the complete opposite of what he meant. (Unless this was the very first baby he'd ever seen.)

Man, it was just supposed to be a joke about how a lot of people say literally when they mean figuratively. Sheesh. :heh:

Man, it was just supposed to be a joke about how a lot of people say literally when they mean figuratively. Sheesh. :heh:

I know that, but ReZ wasn't joking. And it's one of those things that annoys me.