NEurope
Nolan

Saints Row 3

New trailer: Are you ready to f&%$ things up in virtual reality?

Edited by gaggle64

I just picked up Saints Row 2, buying this doesn't really factor into my Q4 spending plans so £8 for Saints Row 2 seems more than worth it to see what all the crazy fuss is about.

I just picked up Saints Row 2, buying this doesn't really factor into my Q4 spending plans so £8 for Saints Row 2 seems more than worth it to see what all the crazy fuss is about.

Third looks crazier, though I did quite like the second. Would be interested to hear your thoughts on it.

This is a new chapter. They'll be a tone of references to the old games (never completed the turd of a first game) but otherwise it's pretty self contained from what I understand.

Man, just seen this is due on the 18th Nov! Zelda's out then! PLUS Super Mario 3D land, for which I am now glad I don't have a 3DS otherwise I would be signing my life away until next year.

This looks so awesome. I still need to complete Saints Row 2 though, I've been neglecting games far too much lately. :cry:

If it can improve upon the second one as much as it did on the first it'll be amazing, I'm not expecting that much though.

It looks like the improvement will be going overboard with the absurdity! The second offered a lot of variety though so I guess if it just manages to offer more of the same then it'll still be going. Keep the activities etc that people liked, maybe beef them out a bit more and rejig things, add a few cool new things, should be good? One thing that actually hooked me in a lot on SR2 was the writing in places, and the loss of an NPC or two in places where I just didn't expect it cos it was so out of the norm! On the whole it was quite amusing/good too, if they can capture that this'll be bang on! I'll be waiting for it a while rather than buying on release due to aforementioned numerous releases, and also to see how it does in reviews etc. I'm gonna be bankrupt by christmas :(

Edited by Rummy

You know that big military FPS you've all been waiting for?

Yeah, fuck that:

Is the collector's edition going to feature over here? I kinda want them bullet trays and cufflinks....:(

You know that big military FPS you've all been waiting for?

Yeah, fuck that:

Sooooooooo good. Seriously the trailers for Saints Row 3 have been some of the best I've ever seen!

Features confirmed for Saints Row 3:

-Pimps

-Gimps

-Burt fu***ng Reynolds.

Edited by gaggle64

So I may as well ask now that it's so close to coming out, who is wanting to do co-op on this game? I am thinking of getting the 360 version, anyone else getting it on that system?

I won't be getting this til well down the line, Skyward Sword due in less than two weeks, contemplating a 3DS, also a holiday, probs won't have this until early next year! Esepcially as I don't know where to get that special edition that I really want...

I just realised I really want Assassin's Creed Revelations.

So depends on my mood. Plus I have a lot of work starting that week so may delay puchase of both until a couple weeks.

Cannot wait, though.

I really want Assassin's Creed 3, but ubisoft is too far up Ezios ass to stop making expansion packs. So I'll get SR 3. Probably 360 so it can be a group event running pedestrians over.

I actually like what Ubi are doing with AC. The franchise is regular and usually pretty good. It's kind of like reading a comic book.

It's a nice change for the usual EVERYTHING MUST BE DIFFERENT AND BETTER model. I think Assassin's Creed and Uncharted are probably the only two franchises that can get away with keeping a lot of things the same. Probably because they are both essentially driven by plot. And gameplay wise they've pretty much nailed it.

I actually hated Ezio. But Brotherhood endeared me to him. He was older and less cocky.