NEurope
Nolan

Saints Row 3

Finished the main story. Best end missions ever.

THE MUSIC.

Both for the rush to save Shaundi/Kill Killbane and in the wrestling match. Amazing..

I think they actually go down as two of my favourite gaming moments.

Finished the main story. Best end missions ever.

THE MUSIC.

Both for the rush to save Shaundi/Kill Killbane and in the wrestling match. Amazing..

I think they actually go down as two of my favourite gaming moments.

Which ending did you choose the first time then?

Also let me know when you wanna start out co-op playthrough.

This game was awesome. Menu says 100% complete, although didn't do all the hijacks, survivals etc. If you like GTA / sandbox games / shooting / driving / blowing stuff up, please give it a shot. Pure fun, and very well done.

Driving around the area as a hot, topless blonde bombshell in a thong while blowing half the city up and smacking zombies in the face with a ginormous purple dildo baseball bat? Fucking awesome : D

Is this worth picking up for £20 new? Thinking of grabbing it from Tesco tonight.

Reading the reviews of it definitely has me interested, but wondered what some of you guys that have played it think?

Is this worth picking up for £20 new? Thinking of grabbing it from Tesco tonight.

Reading the reviews of it definitely has me interested, but wondered what some of you guys that have played it think?

Is that what price it is? hmmmmm I was gonna wait to see if there was a GOTY edition with all the DLC.

Bought it when it was on sale on steam. Think it is bloody fantastic. Played GTAIV, never completed it. Played this, completed it and plan to get some of the dlc at some point. Also forced a friend to get it for hilarious co-op hi-jinks and even bought Saints Row 2 which I can't play because it truly looks like shit in comparison to the third game.

Bought it when it was on sale on steam. Think it is bloody fantastic. Played GTAIV, never completed it. Played this, completed it and plan to get some of the dlc at some point. Also forced a friend to get it for hilarious co-op hi-jinks and even bought Saints Row 2 which I can't play because it truly looks like shit in comparison to the third game.

It looks like shit compared to most games...its pretty old to be honest.

Saints Row 2 is a much better game than Saints Row The Third.

I had impulse buy on this game last week and I have already platinumed it. Awesome game. How's the dlc? Is it worth the roughly 4£ each? A quick look on Gamefaqs and it didn't seem they were particulary good.

Saints Row 2 is a much better game than Saints Row The Third.

I'd probably have to second this. I don't know what it was, but they lost some of the awesome in the transition to the third. Still, third's pretty enjoyable, though I have yet to finish it(whereas I was almost hooked on the second).

Well, it depends on the order you play them : D I started with the 3rd, and thought it was all-round awesome. After completion, went and bought SR2...and completed that too. I thought it was a good game, though the 3rd clearly has the graphical and customisation advantage. The plots...I think SR2 was darker and somewhat more serious, whereas 3rd was brighter and more wacky. Also, the ending in 3rd was brilliant. From this perspective, 3rd > SR2.

Surprise bump! :heh:

Do not adjust your monitors, this really is RedShell posting in the other consoles board. :laughing:

Yeah, figured I'd check out some PC games during the current Wii/3DS drought while waiting for the Wii U to hit.

Started out with this game (which I picked up for just £7) and have been very much enjoying it. :D

Wasn't sure if my PC would be able to run it properly or not, but it seems to be doing OK on the low/medium settings.

Really fun game, love all the customisation aspects and the overall wacky tone. It's gonna take me a while to adjust to the keyboard+mouse control combo though, been a long time since I played a game on PC. :hehe: