NEurope
Nolan

Saints Row 3

That is one of the best things I've ever seen in a video game :D

Incase the embed thingy is all wacked out. Gametrailers

Now, I must go change my pants after how awesome that all looked.

They should have tampon grenades that explode into a deadly red mist.

Never knew anything about Saints Row before, but having seen a trailer for this, I've actually just purchased Saints Row 2. If it's as awesome as I hope, then I shall most probably also get this in the new year!

That looks fucking awesome. I'm happy. Only thing I want to know is if they've kept the cockney accent option.

Any chance of an HD trailer?

This looks fantastic. Utter flamboyance without an ego, with everything done because it can be. Pure entertainment demanding total abandonment of any and all real world morality and convictions. A lot of games & films try but Saints Row is one of the few that pulls it off.

The was unlike anything I've ever seen before. It's like they watched Shoot Em' Up and asked themselves "What can we add to this to make it even crazier".

I know at least once I'm going to make a Clive Owen character just to do that.

This and Zelda is all I care about now, fuck the rest of the games, they can wait for another year.

This looks fantastic. Utter flamboyance without an ego, with everything done because it can be. Pure entertainment demanding total abandonment of any and all real world morality and convictions. A lot of games & films try but Saints Row is one of the few that pulls it off.

Playing through SR2, I definitely get a solid vibe of this. Getting more and more excited for SR3 tbh.

I took that out after seeing it and the site still didn't load for me, turned out my internet had crashed itself, should have really deleted my post afterwards.

As much as I'd love those cuff link, I'm going to have to resist!

Has anyone watched the video for the second game mission? Got shown it a few weeks ago, it's truly ridiculous in ridiculous Saints Row style! I won't post it here though, cos spoilers etc, give it a quick youtube.