NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Grebe

I have Toothache

Worst shit ever

Whats the worst thing thats ever happened to you?

p.s its not the worst thing ever but whatever

Not a great deal happens to me, but sorry to hear about your toothache. By rights I should have it since I'm so sloppy.

I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow, thanks for reminding me :).

Worst pain happened in July when I was on holiday, I was pushed off a bed for stealing a pillow, then a girl who was with us was pushed off the bed and as she fell she stamped on my groin. Worst.Pain.Ever . It did relieve me of my constipation though.

Kieran, get yourself some Paramol. Its so good, it can make you sleepy! Available from all good pharmacies. Then get a dentist appointment.

Then stop buying all those fuckign Millions from the Post Office ;)

EDIT:

When i had toothache that was pretty killer, and also when my stomach glands (i dunno that they existed) were swollen and i couldn't walk through the pain. That hurt.

Kieran, get yourself some Paramol. Its so good, it can make you sleepy! Available from all good pharmacies. Then get a dentist appointment.

Then stop buying all those fuckign Millions from the Post Office ;)

XD! Millions. Ahaha, but I canne stand those tiny little sweets, just like Skittles or Juiceters - they play havok on my teeth - duely because of my shoddy orthodontic treatment I had moons ago.

Worst pain happened in July when I was on holiday, I was pushed off a bed for stealing a pillow, then a girl who was with us was pushed off the bed and as she fell she stamped on my groin. Worst.Pain.Ever . It did relieve me of my constipation though.

Talking about groins... I was doing my DoE today and we woke up this morning and everyone (apart from me) had loads of ticks over them, one guy had 3 on his dick and 2 on his balls! The only girl in the group had some on her tits (unfortunately she didn't let us help get them off)!

Talking about groins... I was doing my DoE today and we woke up this morning and everyone (apart from me) had loads of ticks over them, one guy had 3 on his dick and 2 on his balls! The only girl in the group had some on her tits (unfortunately she didn't let us help get them off)!

...what?! What's DoE? :|

I had an ear infection recently and that was extremely painful, so painful infact that it actually hurt to eat, among other things!

• Like 1

When my wife had a miscarriage earlier this year. Shortly afterwards we held our dead baby and cried our eyes out.

• Like 1

When my wife had a miscarriage earlier this year. Shortly afterwards we held our dead baby and cried our eyes out.

:sad:

*hugs Mr_Odwin*

...what?! What's DoE? :|

Duke of Edinburgh - an award scheme, you do a "physical" (a sport", a service (Conservation, First Aid, Fire Service) and an expedition (walking, caneoing, cycling). It's really good fun and companies like people who have it because it shows you can work in a team

Duke of Edinburgh - an award scheme, you do a "physical" (a sport", a service (Conservation, First Aid, Fire Service) and an expedition (walking, caneoing, cycling). It's really good fun and companies like people who have it because it shows you can work in a team

Ahh. I knew what it was after you said it was the Duke of Edinburgh award. Just didn't remember it when you only said the abbreviation. :)

reading it alone makes me sad :sad:

wrap some string round it, tie it too a door, and slam.

toothache gone.

wrap some string round it, tie it too a door, and slam.

toothache gone.

My Mum told me that when my uncle was little, he used to do that! I would never ever try that tho. If you didn't close the door fast enough, it would hurt PLUS you'd have to do it again.

This thread was never really going to be headed in all that positive a direction, was it?

This thread was never really going to be headed in all that positive a direction, was it?

Not when he asks "whats the worst thing thats ever happened to you?"

The worst thing thats has happened to me is breaking both my heels and rupturing my achillies tendon a week before going on holiday.

The worst thing thats has happened to me is breaking both my heels and rupturing my achillies tendon a week before going on holiday.

hmm, how the hell did you manage to do that?

sounds like extreme tap dancing.

Shit dude you win, in a terrible, awful, herrendous, god awful way.

SOmetimes its good to get things off your chest. Meh

The worst tooth related pain(imo) is that which you get with wisdom teeth. My wisdom teeth grew in slanted, and the pain was immense. I will probably have to have them removed sometime in the future, but after the initial pain of it pushing against my other teeth subsided, it has never caused anymore pain.

However, research on this topic shows that sooner or later, it will re-emmerge, and they will need to be dealt with.... :(

Sign in to follow this