NEurope
or else you will DIE

Super Mario 3D Land

I'd prefer if they called it:-

Italy Vendetta IV: The Conspiracy Of The Alien Guns In The Post-Apocalyptic World War II Whore Gangster Car (Destructible Scenery Edition) Part II HD Redux.5

The twats.

Still a much better name than New Super Mario Bros.

That wasn't too bad. I liked it because of the simplicity of it. A New Super Mario Bros. game.

They did ruin it by calling the Wii Version New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

I would loooove a game with the title Super Mario Bros 4. That would be lovely. :love:

I would loooove a game with the title Super Mario Bros 4. That would be lovely. :love:

Super Mario World was subtitled Super Mario Bros. 4 when it was released in Japan, so... wish granted? :heh:

Super Mario World was subtitled Super Mario Bros. 4 when it was released in Japan, so... wish granted? :heh:

Heh, I knew that. But, I mean a proper Super Mario Bros 4. It would be Mario Bros 5 to Japan. Unless they had one?

Heh, I knew that. But, I mean a proper Super Mario Bros 4. It would be Mario Bros 5 to Japan. Unless they had one?

It'd be like the Final Fantasy numbering all over again! :o

It'd be like the Final Fantasy numbering all over again! :o

Old Final Fantasy, yes.

If this were New Final Fantasy, we'd be calling 3D Land Super Mario Bros 3-2.

Looks pretty good. Can't help feeling that it all looks a bit minimalist and stripped back like a lot of NSMB DS did. Hopefully that will all clear away with a playthrough.

Those 3D puzzle rooms are crazy! And they show how 3D can offer new types of platforming gameplay perfectly too! (No way could you play through those stages in 2D)

This trailer is so much better than the E3 one that it isn't even funny. Now the game is looking utterly fantastic!

EU Release date: November 18th

same day as SS. oof.

Damn, was hoping it was the rumoured November 11th.

Man, that week's going to be mental

I have to admit to being a little underwhelmed by the look of Super Mario 3D Land in the past but the conference seems to have put everything right :hehe: I'm genuinely looking forward to it now along with Mario Kart 7 and Skyward Sword, which I also had some reservations about..

Wow this game comes out on the same day are they mad I wonder how many people well by both games I will on the same day.

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that certain elements of the trailer look rather awkward as a result of the camera angle and designing to be played in 3D.

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that certain elements of the trailer look rather awkward as a result of the camera angle and designing to be played in 3D.

I hope you don't mean: 0:34?

So no demo announced, or have I missed it? Of all the rumours this is I thought was the most likely to be true.

Oh and I'll be buying both this and SS, ironically both were my first orders from Shopto.