NEurope
Raining_again

Drinking games

Do you play any?

thread somewhat inspired by my weekend..

we have a jenga game... so we decided to play jenga shots. At the beginning it was basically - knock it over = shot. So it kinda went a bit slow even as we got more pissed.

so we decided it would be a good idea to half the blocks, write various things on them - like 1 shot, 2 shots, pick a friend, all take a shot, all take 2 shots.. and the only single 3 shots brick..

Oh dear god we were completely bolloxed... I would have contributed to the drunken thread ftw if i was physically able to turn my computer on... :laughing:

Its fair to say good times were had, but i'm never going to look at cola cubes in the same way again (cactus jacks kola cubes!!!)

I'm not a fan of needing an excuse to drink. Every time I've played Ring Of Fire I've been drinking my drink continuously, rather than just waiting for a particular 'offense' to occur.

I do, however, like playing drinking [tv show]. Attempted once to play drinking scrubs, where each person picks a character (or two) to follow, and each time that character does something stereotypical (JD daydreams, cox calls JD a girls name, turk dances, etc) you drink.

But yeah - generally I'm a fan of "just fucking drink, ffs."

I think I've only ever played Ring of Fire. Which can be great.

Oh, except for one to do with stacking amounts of alcohol you have to drink or something - was the cause of my first "wasted" experience (as I'm sure Chair will recall. :x )

International Drinking Rules -

Throughout the night if your at a party or in town you are not allowed to do the following -

* Swear

* Point

* Use Real Names

* Say Mine (as in... "Hey that's mine")

* Say Drink / Drunk / Drank (As in... "Where's my drink?")

If the above is broken a shot is punishment, if you say Mine, a shot is punishment followed by 10 pressups no matter where you are.

If more than one of the above is broken at the same time ("Where's my fucking drink?") then it's 2 shots per rule broken.

There's the game of 5's - http://www.barmeister.com/games/rules/2941/

Arrogance - http://www.barnonedrinks.com/games/a/arrogance-310.html

Fuck The Dealer - http://www.barmeister.com/games/rules/198/

We get fucked up :D

Flip cup is probably my favourite. Get's you drunk at a nice pace I find. I'd drink FAR faster usually lol

Since I've been in America I have learnt Flip Cup and Beer Pong. Both are thoroughly enjoyable and I've had many a good night with their involvement.

Beer pong is awesome' date=' played that for the first time a few months ago, great game!

International Drinking Rules -

Throughout the night if your at a party or in town you are not allowed to do the following -

* Swear

* Point

* Use Real Names

* Say Mine (as in... "Hey that's mine")

* Say Drink / Drunk / Drank (As in... "Where's my drink?")

If the above is broken a shot is punishment, if you say Mine, a shot is punishment followed by 10 pressups no matter where you are.

If more than one of the above is broken at the same time ("Where's my fucking drink?") then it's 2 shots per rule broken.

There's the game of 5's - http://www.barmeister.com/games/rules/2941/

Arrogance - http://www.barnonedrinks.com/games/a/arrogance-310.html

Fuck The Dealer - http://www.barmeister.com/games/rules/198/

We get fucked up :D

If me and my mates are doing the constant drinking rules then only drinking with your left hand is always a favourite.

Agree with you on 5's, great game, as is 21's. Also play a fair few card games but can't remember the names of any of them!

Beer pong is awesome, played that for the first time a few months ago, great game!

If me and my mates are doing the constant drinking rules then only drinking with your left hand is always a favourite.

Agree with you on 5's, great game, as is 21's. Also play a fair few card games but can't remember the names of any of them!

Ah yeah the Left hand drinking is another rule we use. It makes the night pretty fun, Always fun catching someone out drinking with their right hand, but you point or say "Oh Jay's drinking right!" so then you do yourself over by pointing or saying a name..... the shame :(

Another edition to those brilliant rules, if you're not afraid to look a bit silly, is the "Little Man" rule. Basically you imagine that a little man is sitting on top of your drink, and every time you're going to take a sip, you have to grab him with your thumb and index finger, place him on the table and smack him before taking a sip and putting him back on your drink.

Left 4 Drunk.

Play L4D take a drink every time you kill a special infected.

Another edition to those brilliant rules, if you're not afraid to look a bit silly, is the "Little Man" rule. Basically you imagine that a little man is sitting on top of your drink, and every time you're going to take a sip, you have to grab him with your thumb and index finger, place him on the table and smack him before taking a sip and putting him back on your drink.

Ah yes we've played with the little man before... but we didn't smack him :heh:

I sometimes play "Pay the Bar Staff".

You basically go into any sort of pub or whatever, usually with friends, and give the bar staff some money; they in turn hand you a drink and you have to drink it.

First person to run out of money loses.

I'm not very good at it because I don't have much money.

Or any friends.

Funny this thread should appear, considering I played one of these for the first time in a while last night. It goes:

-There is an assorted number of drinks (last night was just whisky, vodka and orange juice)

-First, you draw a card, from a common deck;

-If Black, serve yourself a shot, any amount, any mix from the available drinks;

-If Red, serve another player of your choice a mix of your choice;

-If Jack, Queen, King or Ace, forget the colouring, you get to make a rule. Whenever someone breaks that rule, he or she takes a shot made by the rule-maker. The rules are usually "You can't say [word]", but it can also be something like "You can't use your right hand" or "You can't cross your legs"

I don't drink much, so any other drinking game I know consists of a variation of a normal game with "You lose/break a certain rule, you drink"

Funny this thread should appear, considering I played one of these for the first time in a while last night. It goes:

-There is an assorted number of drinks (last night was just whisky, vodka and orange juice)

-First, you draw a card, from a common deck;

-If Black, serve yourself a shot, any amount, any mix from the available drinks;

-If Red, serve another player of your choice a mix of your choice;

-If Jack, Queen, King or Ace, forget the colouring, you get to make a rule. Whenever someone breaks that rule, he or she takes a shot made by the rule-maker. The rules are usually "You can't say [word]", but it can also be something like "You can't use your right hand" or "You can't cross your legs"

I don't drink much, so any other drinking game I know consists of a variation of a normal game with "You lose/break a certain rule, you drink"

Ah, yes, I know that, except we play it with much more advanced rules. Only 2-5 lets you give/receive the appropriate number of sips, then there are a variety of different rules for each card. I don't even remember all the rules, but it's great entertainment. :heh:

Ah, yes, I know that, except we play it with much more advanced rules. Only 2-5 lets you give/receive the appropriate number of sips, then there are a variety of different rules for each card. I don't even remember all the rules, but it's great entertainment. :heh:

Pre-set restrictions? Isn't making up rules on the fly half of the fun?

(Also, I'm a bit of a lightweight, so with that amount of whisky/vodka shots I wouldn't last long :heh: Not all of us are Danes. Or Brits. Or Irish.)

Pre-set restrictions? Isn't making up rules on the fly half of the fun?

(Also, I'm a bit of a lightweight, so with that amount of whisky/vodka shots I wouldn't last long :heh: Not all of us are Danes. Or Brits. Or Irish.)

Oh, but there are cards that let you add rules as well. That was implicitly stated in the first sentence. :)

Note that I said sips, not shots! :p We normally drink beer or other beverages of somewhat equal alcohol contents, meaning we can go on for a LONG time! :D

But don't worry, I'm a lightweight as well. :heh:

On the bus!

Seven cards in a line, and you start from one end having to guess higher or lower. If you get it wrong on the nth card you drink n fingers, and start at the beginning again.

You cannot get off the bus until you reach the end. Its surprisingly hard if the cards aren't all 2,3,K,A and the amount you drink soon builds up.

We play it all the time because its so effective.

On the bus!

Seven cards in a line, and you start from one end having to guess higher or lower. If you get it wrong on the nth card you drink n fingers, and start at the beginning again.

You cannot get off the bus until you reach the end. Its surprisingly hard if the cards aren't all 2,3,K,A and the amount you drink soon builds up.

We play it all the time because its so effective.

Simple but interesting, I like it.

Personally, I'm with Jay and Wes; Just Drink.