NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dante

Five amazing things invented by Donald Duck

haha surely not here?! A friend posted this on facebook earlier today, surely some of the links are too much to be coincidence?

Could be but it is odd that Carl Barks got right facts how to discover methylene.

I don't know where to put this article so I am posting it here.

5 Amazing Things Invented by Donald Duck

Where you originally put this was inappropriate. Don't shoe horn stuff into any old thread just because you can't find one that fits it perfectly. When that happens, if you still want to post it, make a new thread for it.

I've always loved the Donald Duck universe, but I grew tired of many of the stories because they were simply too trivial and boring. I think Scrooge qualifies as my favourite character since the stories I enjoyed most were the ones revolving around him protecting his Money Bin from the Beagle Boys or Magica De Spell or him going with his nephews on an adventure. Naturally, Don Rosa is my favourite artist.

Uncle Scrooge stories were always better, anyway. Much more creative and memorable.

I remember that I used to think most of these comics were Brazilian in origin. I didn't really expect them to be American (or Italian).

Writer/artist. ;)

Artist can mean the creator of any form of art, thus a writer can also be considered an artist. ;) (Read: I was too lazy to write the "writer/" part.)

This has probably been linked to before, but this website is a goldmine for anyone likes Donald Duck comics (especially if you're a fan of Carl Barks and/or Don Rosa).

Sign in to follow this