NEurope
ipaul

David Cameron is common.

Honestly he is. Here's proof.

Lol

tumblr_leypmbKpXE1qgpacfo1_500.jpg

David Cameron is like a chameleon. Watch as he blends seamlessly into his new urban surroundings.

Almost unrecognisable.

Honestly he is. Here's proof.

David Cameron is like a chameleon. Watch as he blends seamlessly into his new urban surroundings.

Almost unrecognisable.

Paul, your hate for the Conservative Party is profound. You should start going door-to-door convincing Conservative voters to change their ways. Forcing little old ladies to struggle painfully to the door just to have you blab about your great, all powerful leader Eddy Miliband. Oh wait...

Paul, your hate for the Conservative Party is profound. You should start going door-to-door convincing Conservative voters to change their ways. Forcing little old ladies to struggle painfully to the door just to have you blab about your great, all powerful leader Eddy Miliband. Oh wait...

Capital idea. you dickhead.

This is the most anti-lol thing I've read this year.

Don't you worry Chair, he found it funny and that's all that matters to him.

BACK TO THE CAMERON GRIEF.

I saw this a couple of days and shared it on facebook as well as instantly hitting follow, hope there are more examples of it in the months/years to come.

It's funny because Paul actually does go door-to-door for the Labour Party. I'm not taking the piss out of him. Thank you good people of N-Europe.

Least he doesn't go door to door looking for young children...

This is the most anti-lol thing I've read this year

Well said.

He wasn't trying to be funny, he's trying to spread his anti-paedophile messages.

And on this forum I think it might be necessary. *looks at ReZ*

Really wish the idea that the conservatives favour the rich would die. That idea died decades ago, you're just channelling your parent's disdain.

Believe me, they don't favour the rich

Really wish the idea that the conservatives favour the rich would die. That idea died decades ago, you're just channelling your parent's disdain.

Believe me, they don't favour the rich

Ok, we'll believe you because you're the most politically credible person here...

Ok, we'll believe you because you're the most politically credible person here...

Ah, sarcasm. The debater's best tool. (yes, I realise this was sarcasm, but fight fire with fire).

I'm just as credible as the rest of you.

I'm the most credible here.

Now let's all vote for La Cicciolina.

1_cicciolina-tenuous-links-politician-photo-gallery-600x400.jpg

k bai

Ah, sarcasm. The debater's best tool. (yes, I realise this was sarcasm, but fight fire with fire).

I'm not debating anything. You're wrong. Recognise that.

Oh quiet you.

Anyway, very funny.

I've added it to a reader and I look forward to more pictures.

Will he one day actually hug a hoody?

I'm not debating anything. You're wrong. Recognise that.

On what basis am I wrong? In these matters, there is no right or wrong, just differing opinions.

Now, for facts, here it is. I'm fairly wealthy and I'm getting screwed as much as, if not more than, the "common" class. Everyone's getting screwed because they have to deal with the deficit left by the previous administration and you need to accept that is the case.

Tory rhetoric. I'm better off than most and it's not hard to see that the 'deficit left by the previous administration' excuse they pedal is just that, an excuse. Tory methods are ideological, political violence.

Violence is increased tax on food and decreased taxes on the profits of corporations.

Violence is withdrawing state support for the poorest and giving it to the richest.

Violence is having to borrow £3000, £9000, £30000 from a private company to continue your education.

Violence is the false promise of Big Society to hide the restructuring of life to the needs of the market.

Hate to say this but my mother voted for Thatcher. Twice.

Edited by Daft

Tory rhetoric. I'm better off than most and it's not hard to see that the 'deficit left by the previous administration' excuse the pedal is just that, an excuse.

It's not an excuse, they're trying to fix it. To fix it, they need to cut spending. It's simple mathematics

I can't think of a time when mixing 'simple mathematics' and a population of millions has ever ended well. Don't be so naive.

Tory rhetoric. I'm better off than most and it's not hard to see that the 'deficit left by the previous administration' excuse they pedal is just that, an excuse. Tory methods are ideological, political violence.

Violence is increased tax on food and decreased taxes on the profits of corporations.

Violence is withdrawing state support for the poorest and giving it to the richest.

Violence is having to borrow £3000, £9000, £30000 from a private company to continue your education.

Violence is the false promise of Big Society to hide the restructuring of life to the needs of the market.

Just noticed your edits

1. Care to state where it has said that they cut the tax on corporations? As I'm self employed, I'd like to see this.

2. They haven't given anything to the rich. They're taxing the rich more by lowering the limit at which you hit the tax bands. They've dealt with benefits so that people can't just sit and live off of them, instead they have to actually go out and get a job. Shocking, I know.

3. Labour are the ones who increased the fees to £3,000 originally and implemented Tuition Fee Loans in order to counter it. Also, if everyone was entitled to free university education, then the Bachelor degrees will become meaningless. A Levels meant something for a while, until everyone started doing them and it's becoming the same of Bachelor degrees.

Nowadays, employers don't care about Bachelor degrees, they want Masters degrees because it shows more dedication. So many people go to university and do ridiculous degrees just so they get the "university experience". It's worthless and I for one and glad that they are doing this. It is making it so the people who go to university go there to learn, not to doss about and get drunk.

4. You have to admit how important the economy is, so yes, they're trying to stabilise it after what Labour did to it.

Use your head a bit more and stop being such a cynical Daily Mail opinion spouting person :/

Edited by Serebii