NEurope
canand

Titanic 2

No.

Yeah I seen a trailer of it and it looks rubbish the boat catches on fire the first one didn't

I don't know whether to take your question seriously but if it is serious: No...obviously! :p

Lets not lie now, we all expect this film to do well at the Oscar's.

What Oscars are you on about?.

In honesty, i only watched this film for a laugh.

Don't let these people fool you canand, it's a masterpiece. Truly a breathtaking movie that even Jame Cameron himself said how he was jealous on how much better it was then his movie titanic. These members just want to keep the movie to themselves. Do yourself a favor and buy the DVD for full price, it will truly blow you away.

Nobody watches anything from The Asylum for anything other than comedy.

Do yourself a favour - grab a copy, invite a few friends over and order a couple of pizzas. Instantly awesome evening.

I am bumping this because I got some news that Blue Star Line is making Titanic 2

Edited by canand

was the guy with the handlebar mustache at around 12:00 an alien? or was it a monumentally bad toupé that sat so high it made him look like a cone head? oh he's back at the 15:00 min mark

I thought that video was a joke....

really a Titanic 2? i seriously hope the Chinese don't make it like a cheap knock off....because well you know....nobody wants to see Kate Winselet and Leo reprising their roles for a sequel

Not watched it but how can you have a "Titanic 2"!?

The ship sank. The end. There cannot be a sequel.

Not watched it but how can you have a "Titanic 2"!?

The ship sank. The end. There cannot be a sequel.

Maybe Titanic 2 is a survival horror. Could be a "The Abyss" type of science fiction film where there's a mysterious creature under the water. Jack's body had to go somewhere under the water.

I'm looking forward to the prequel: Titanic Rising.

Maybe Titanic 2 is a survival horror. Could be a "The Abyss" type of science fiction film where there's a mysterious creature under the water. Jack's body had to go somewhere under the water.

I'm looking forward to the prequel: Titanic Rising.

Nope it's a new ship they are makeing

Will the new ship be called Titanic 2? Because I can't imagine that'd do much for customer confidence. It'd be like Nintendo's next console being called Wii U 2.

Will the new ship be called Titanic 2? Because I can't imagine that'd do much for customer confidence. It'd be like Nintendo's next console being called Wii U 2.

Yeah they are going to be calling it Titanic 2

If the guy wants people to give the people whom travel on the new Titanic, hopefully it's only the good experience. So that's the music, the atmosphere etc. Calling the ship "Titanic 2" isn't exactly going to give people confidence as it's been said.

At least if the worst scenario happens, there are enough life jackets and boats to get everyone off.