NEurope
tapedeck

Wind ups...

OK, thought this deserved a thread.

Was discussing this with a friend the other day as we watched

So we were talking about the best wind ups we've ever done/had played on us.

We had a fancy dress party and all went as cowboys but told one friend we were going as Indians. T'was funny at the time as he threw a wobbler.

We bought a gimp mask and my mate wore it and answered the door to the pizza delivery boy wearing that and just a towel -the lad gave us the pizza for free and did a runner!

We cling filmed a friends toilet and door when he was drunk and he pi$$ed all over his bathroom and walked into his door before realizing what was going on.

As kids we used to do loads, like the PEN15 club. Write it on girls arms and it says "penis". Silly but always a weener.

So much hilarity is seen through wind-ups.

Everyone has some good ones! Share! :hug:

We had a fancy dress party and all went as cowboys but told one friend we were going as Indians. T'was funny at the time as he threw a wobbler.

That doesn't sound like much of a wind up to me. Those two are related. So he's still in the same theme, if anything he looks like he's the leader of the group.

Pranks are hilarious! :D But some people go too far, and then it's just mean. :nono:

The pranks mentioned above are great, though. : peace: I so need to pull that hand prank on someone. :D

Can't find a video but I know of a really mean one. You bet that you can, using two hands, push your victim's hand down to the table surface. He should be positioned as if he's arm wrestling but with his palm facing up. Once you start and he's really tensing, you just let go -- he hits himself in the face mega-hard!

We have a friend who is deadly afraid of clowns. At some point soon (one of those 'great ideas' you have) we're going to invite him to a fancy dress, tell him it's cowboys or whatever, then we'll all be clowns! Yeah not that great.

We have a friend who is deadly afraid of clowns. At some point soon (one of those 'great ideas' you have) we're going to invite him to a fancy dress, tell him it's cowboys or whatever, then we'll all be clowns! Yeah not that great.

Just hide in his house dressed as a killer clown holding a knife. That'd be way more funny. :p

I know Mr Murray will end up here, so i'll beat him to the punch

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

As for pranks i've done, well i havn't done many myself. I say that, they wern't all that good. Just the typical drunken ones.

I've edited my girlfriend's and mother's ringtones to have a what I call, panic mode. It gives the original ringtone then goes into overdrive. I had Billy Mays from South Park on my girlfriends:

Jiiiggaallypuufff Jigggaallleeee-eee-eee Puuffff, Jiggggaaalleee-HI BILLY MAYS HERE FOR MEGA SCRUB!

I'll upload the other one later.

Cowboys are so gay though. As in, its every butchgay boy's dream to be a cowboy. Even before Brokeback Mountain was a thing. Leather and rope. :p

[sorry to pick apart your point/example. I hate it when people do that.]

Here's my one.

Basically me and a friend from college had got someone's phone and bluetoothed the When Harry Met Sally soundbyte (you know the one ;)) and put it as his ringtone. We hid the phone in his hood and waited for our tutor to get near him. When he did, he rang the phone.

Tutor was dazed in the video but he tried giving us a warning afterwards but he laughed too much and let us off.

At the place I used to work, I could get into other people's folders via the network, and I installed a piece of software, that randomly changed the position of the mouse cursor or made it move backwards, on everyone's startup folder. There must have been about 100 people working there, including all the MDs and the top brass. So the next day, mass confusion ensued with people unable to control their mouse cursor.

The best thing was that it didn't appear in the CTL ALT and DEL menu, so they couldn't shut it down. I did it because I hated the twat who ran the IT department.

I also once hid his chair in the lift.

Ahhh...offices. Sellotape and the underside of a mouse is always fun!

Also...we have a guy who ALWAYS prints off huge reams of documents when we are printing. *Usually for meetings*. If I'm at the printer and they are coming through I always mix a few up. He's always kicking off about the printer being crap and not working 'in order'.

He's yet to suss me and is always lost in meetings trying to find what page we are on. :laughing:

Infact, working with an office of older people who have no idea about computers is awesome. Last week someone called the IT in a panic as there computer was making a beep, beep noise. The response? "take your arm off the keyboard".

Priceless.

Ahhh...offices. Sellotape and the underside of a mouse is always fun!

Also...we have a guy who ALWAYS prints off huge reams of documents when we are printing. *Usually for meetings*. If I'm at the printer and they are coming through I always mix a few up. He's always kicking off about the printer being crap and not working 'in order'.

He's yet to suss me and is always lost in meetings trying to find what page we are on. :laughing:

Infact, working with an office of older people who have no idea about computers is awesome. Last week someone called the IT in a panic as there computer was making a beep, beep noise. The response? "take your arm off the keyboard".

Priceless.

I once sellotaped everything on my co workers desk down, including the sellotape, that was entertaining for a while - the first thing she did was try to have a drink of water which ended up going everywhere. We also took everything off the notice board and pinned it to her chair.

Also, last night I stayed at a friends house, we watched Paranormal Activity (which by the way is pretty shit and not scary at all), but at about 3 in the morning I decided to slam the door of the bedroom one of my friends was in, that shit her up :heh: