NEurope
Ryuk

Show Us your gaming area.

I love everybody's set-up at the moment but ReZ just wins it! The thing is, I would LOVE to know how many games are there and how many times they've been played! That is literally the biggest collection of DS games I have seen in a good while. How many years did it take you to collect them?

ReZ, how on Earth do you get out one of the DS games at the bottom?

Ah its pretty easy. They're not that heavy and theres a bit of wiggle room so its all good.

I actually havn't bought a DS game in a while. Maybe I should.

I thanked the people who's setups I would like to have myself. Some nice minimal things that I rather like there.

Here's my gaming area, only the PS3 there at the moment but Wii and 360 will be added when there's something I need to play on them.

5466798145_d59cdf6dc2.jpg

5466796403_dcc0eb58dd.jpg

And the desk area, the desk is glass with an area below for other stuff. The desk itself is mostly clear, everything is underneath apart from the computer bits.

5467392710_886261d4f4.jpg

5466792995_c4637afce3.jpg

Ok so not the greatest photos as couldn't find camera charger but here they are all the same.

This is my TV with PS3 and a very dusty Wii!

img00213201102220959.jpg

This is my work area where I do uni crap and also stuff for work. Notice the Dreamcast tucked at the back I reguarly switch one of my retro consoles in and out at this TV for when I get bored of using it as a second monitor!

img00212201102220958.jpg

I like this thread.

Thought i'd resurrect with my pics.

I have a verrrry small bedroom so everything got thrown on the wall.

Makes a huge difference.

This isn't all of my games - i have more shelves to go up somewhere.

Not sure where yet though. ::shrug: