NEurope
Ryuk

Show Us your gaming area.

Ikea is awesome. If I could I'd just buy one of their whole fake rooms and take it home and put it inside my current room.

I'm going to post a proper pic of my gaming area after I move house, but couldn't resist taking this picture a moment ago as 42" Link loomed in for a close-up.

008187f9.jpg

Awesome and a little scary.

What can I say, I like Ikea!

(Oh I think you missed the gag. I mean your room is too clean to be real)

We intend to buy 97% of our flat furnishings from Ikea. Hell, we've already started. :p

It's annoying when you get home and realise your room is like a quarter of the size of those ikea rooms!! :(

Screw all you people and your super tidy desks. Mine is a shit tip. Think out of my sheer embarassment I shall go on a mega tidying session tomorrow.

Screw all you people and your super tidy desks. Mine is a shit tip. Think out of my sheer embarassment I shall go on a mega tidying session tomorrow.

If it helps the game you can just about see at the bottom of my photo is actually on the top of a big pile of crap that I slid out of shot so my room looked tidy.

Normally I'd go with the arbitrary DS gamesplosion comment but this time I'm gonna snigger at the cutesy Love You cuddly toy.

Normally I'd go with the arbitrary DS gamesplosion comment but this time I'm gonna snigger at the cutesy Love You cuddly toy.

Its Eeyore! On the (mainly) Disney section. :p

That's a really nice TV stand. Mine was dirt cheap (something like £25 from Argos) as I had to dash out and buy it the day my TV arrived when I discovered that it didn't fit on my old one :3

ReZ, aren't you afraid that the games sandwiched in the middle will collapse and bury you with the slightest wobble of the table??

ReZ, aren't you afraid that the games sandwiched in the middle will collapse and bury you with the slightest wobble of the table??

Death by DS games. haha brilliant!

Looks a lot untidier in the photo :(

Yeah the flash exposes the parts you normally hide away in the dark :heh:

ReZ, how on Earth do you get out one of the DS games at the bottom?

He doesn't play DS games. Ever.

ReZ, how on Earth do you get out one of the DS games at the bottom?
Haha. Those games are lucky if they ever get to come out of their box. They are purely decorative.

He doesn't play DS games. Ever.

Damn you beat me to it.