NEurope
Ryuk

Show Us your gaming area.

A piece of paper you had a wank in? You sicken me.

Nice desk though. I wish I could fit something like that in my room. Bed's taking up most of the floorspace.

Not on my mind, in a jar by the -

wtf2.jpg

Random question. From what I can see your monitor is on the printer/scanner, does it get frustrating lifting the monitor to scan stuff and does it wobble when you print things.

hehe, Its actully there because I don't use it, The printer used to be under the draw of the desk taking up un-neccssary space, and when i first started using my TV it was too low and I was developing a hump on my back for looking downwords, so I figured I'd use the printer to raise the TV higher :D.

This thread is boring. What would be a good thread is some sort of competition to see who has the filthiest, rankest gaming area, complete with buckets of mountain dew, poop socks, spanking lube...the works.

The only problem is, you wouldn't win anything, other than mad props for being a heinous dickweed.

I thought we already had a thread like this anyway...

Well we've had quite a few of these threads, it's nothing new for it to be made again.

I think what should be done is have a little competition. Somehow, someone puts a poll up of about, say, 10 people and all of us has to vote which one has the best gaming area...

Heres a poorly lit shot of my game cave. Onscreen is Marvel vs Capcom 3 ( the whole game looks like that!)

IMG_1453.jpg?t=1298164399

:D

That is DEPRESSINGLY tidy. I mean, holy titboobs on a stick, I'm a married man and right now there are ALL KINDS OF HORRIBLE SHIT on my TV stand in the living room.

I love you Coolness, but I think that from now on, somehow, somewhere, sometime, it's my mission to get you into a gangbang.

OOh you wouldn't want to see my kitchen draws. They are serial killer clean. :p

My room is mentally clean now. Down to the shinyness of my sparkling taps! :D I used to be a mess, I'm talking duck carcasses rotting on my floor.

It was only like 12 days ago when it was piled high with DVD cases/random discs/plates/bits of paper/wires etc.

I need to get some Ink for my printer though as my walls are bare. I went from 56 posters on my walls to 1. :grin:

I like the new Cleaness Bears. It's a nice feeling boreding on OCD. :heh:

For crist sake I couldn't care less if this thread has been done before! every flippin thread I make has apprently been done, so freaking what?

Heres a poorly lit shot of my game cave. Onscreen is Marvel vs Capcom 3 ( the whole game looks like that!)

nice alien :P

@ Coolness Bears, awsome setting, is that a thin ps2? infront of ur consoles?

bard; like the bash.org messy desk contest? I'd post a link but the results have been offline for like 5 years.

@ Coolness Bears, awsome setting, is that a thin ps2? infront of ur consoles?

Thanks! :D

Yes, it is a thin PS2. It's not actually mine but my friends but they don't have a TV to play it on so I keep it in my room. :) Katamari took over my soul.

I got the bulky ps2 stacked away somewhere, no games anymore though cuz some twat manged to steal them from my bedroom...

This is my "Grown Up" gaming area, for PConly and any work i need to do:

photo2614.jpg

This is my games area:

photo6617.jpg

And this is my shamelessly showing my new fish tank:

photo7797.jpg

I noticed you all hide away the cleenex box.

I don't actually have a gaming area, i just use the laptop wherever and my PS3 is hooked up to the TV in the living room.