NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Raining_again

Bleach (anime)

Whaaaaaat?!

he gave up his powers???

Discuss.

:heh:

(please say someone still watches bleach lol)

I stopped somewhere after the arc with the guy that cries blood and don't remember what episode I left on.

I've been meaning to start again though.

I still watch/read it.

Just as a heads up, the anime is stopping after this arc, if you didn't already know.

I still watch/read it.

Just as a heads up, the anime is stopping after this arc, if you didn't already know.

I didn't know that, why?

I read the manga, what do you think about the current arc?

I didn't know that, why?

I read the manga, what do you think about the current arc?

I think it was due to the anime declining in Japan along with the anime pretty much always just behind the manga.

Hmm, as much as I like Bleach, I think the author is pulling things out of his ass now.

Though I like the 'reboot' feel of it, I can't really buy the whole Fullbring powers now. Not really a mention before (aside from Chad and Orihime) and all of a sudden we have lots of folk who can do it and people can essentially just whip it out with next to no effort.

I just feel like the whole trying to get his powers back is a bit shoe horned and Kubo generally doesn't know where he's taking this, just adding things now for the sake of it to advance the plot. For instance, how did his father get his powers back? Makes perfect sense to add his part of the story now. Especially when Ichigo always got told "YOU'RE GONNA LOSE ALL YOUR POWERS!!!". It just really wasn't what I was expecting, especially with the big build up of losing his powers had.

Fact, just looked into where I read about the anime series ending since I hadn't heard anything about aside from the first report from ANN. Originally the band doing the ending theme stated something along the lines of 'A song fitting for the end of Bleach for the final anime season', but the page that stated this got removed. But a tweet from an assistant recording director said the broadcast schedule had been set into the future. So scratch what I previously said :heh:

Though I do think it should end and come back later, far too much filler.

Edited by ShadowV7

I think it was due to the anime declining in Japan along with the anime pretty much always just behind the manga.

Hmm, as much as I like Bleach, I think the author is pulling things out of his ass now.

Though I like the 'reboot' feel of it, I can't really buy the whole Fullbring powers now. Not really a mention before (aside from Chad and Orihime) and all of a sudden we have lots of folk who can do it and people can essentially just whip it out with next to no effort.

I just feel like the whole trying to get his powers back is a bit shoe horned and Kubo generally doesn't know where he's taking this, just adding things now for the sake of it to advance the plot. For instance, how did his father get his powers back? Makes perfect sense to add his part of the story now. Especially when Ichigo always got told "YOU'RE GONNA LOSE ALL YOUR POWERS!!!". It just really wasn't what I was expecting, especially with the big build up of losing his powers had.

Fact, just looked into where I read about the anime series ending since I hadn't heard anything about aside from the first report from ANN. Originally the band doing the ending theme stated something along the lines of 'A song fitting for the end of Bleach for the final anime season', but the page that stated this got removed. But a tweet from an assistant recording director said the broadcast schedule had been set into the future. So scratch what I previously said :heh:

Though I do think it should end and come back later, far too much filler.

I agree completely.

Are not very likeable and it all seems too weird after he lost his powers. It does seem to have a new "edge" to it though. Looks like his powers are returning in the next episode actually!

the story will focus on the Spirit King and the Royal Guard sometime. This hope is what keeps me reading...

I'm not really big on anime only watch FMA/FMA B and Naruto. Is this worth getting into, I see the series boxsets are relatively cheap on play.com at the minute. Could do with something new to watch.

I'm not really big on anime only watch FMA/FMA B and Naruto. Is this worth getting into, I see the series boxsets are relatively cheap on play.com at the minute. Could do with something new to watch.

I'd recommend One Piece over this, if you don't already watch/read it.

After the fillers it looks like the Anime is catching up so fast!

The manga is now only a few chapters ahead again. New filler arcs on the way soon I guess.

I love where the manga's gone after the moment mentioned in OP. Very refreshing.

I'd recommend One Piece over this, if you don't already watch/read it.

This plus 1.

Bleach was my first real Anime, but I'd now easily choose One Piece or Naruto over it.

Currently reading "Gantz" I can't tell whether I like it or not.

Gantz is mental and only gets more and more mental as it progresses.

I would also rate One Piece well above Bleach. It really will make you laugh and cry and all that stuff.

But I'd now easily choose One Piece or Naruto over it.

I would also rate One Piece well above Bleach. It really will make you laugh and cry and all that stuff.

Agreed on One Piece, easily cream of the "ongoing shounen anime" crop.

Sign in to follow this