NEurope
Happenstance

Grand Theft Auto 5

Well, I guess that the ongoing political campaign they showed on the website will play into the story line? Perhaps Jock hires one of the characters for their campaign,

Man this game looks ridiculous. I cannot wait to just explore this game.

Hopefully the first mission is short, so you can explore as quickly as possible.

If I can get a good group of friends to play this with regularly then I think it'll be the game to finally get me to buy a PS3 headset.

Im not too bothered about the 2 week wait. It'll give me time to play through the single player and GTA Online basically feels like its own game at this point so im willing to wait.

The multiplayer video looks incredible.

This is the GTA game everyone was dreaming about when 3 hit the PS2. Day one.

Multiplayer looks awesome. One potential problem is that how likely is it that you're going to get a group of random people who actually want to do missions rather than just piss about?

I got a couple of days off work around launch, so got some time to really get playing once it arrives. Ordered a copy for me and a friend online, one from Shopto and one from GAME. Whichever arrives first is mine, he can wait.

Who else is holding out for the as-yet unannounced but inevitable next-gen console versions?

Anyone saying the Wii U doesn't need this game is fooling themselves. Looks incredible.

Who else is holding out for the as-yet unannounced but inevitable next-gen console versions?

I'm really very tempted to wait for the PS4 version, but the question is... how long will it be from the release of the current gen versions to the release of the next-gen versions?

It'd be a smart move for Sony to have this available for the PS4 launch that's for sure, honestly if they announce that's what is happening on Tuesday then I'll gladly cancel my Xbox 360 pre-order and just wait. :)

I want to hold out for a next-gen version. Not sure if I will.

I was going to wait for a PC version.....might just day one the PS3 version and book a day or two off

For some reason, probably the fact I've not played many GTAs and didn't finish/do half of GTAIV, I haven't given a single crap about this game.

Then I saw Daft mention it General Sales and I got to wondering...why the hell don't I care about this game! I know nothing about it, who can sell it to me in a paragraph?

Not sure what version I'd get either...360 means I'll have to stump up for some more live at the end of the year if I want to go online, whereas PS3 is free, but then I think my mates are all 360ers too...hmmm.

For some reason, probably the fact I've not played many GTAs and didn't finish/do half of GTAIV, I haven't given a single crap about this game.

Then I saw Daft mention it General Sales and I got to wondering...why the hell don't I care about this game! I know nothing about it, who can sell it to me in a paragraph?

Not sure what version I'd get either...360 means I'll have to stump up for some more live at the end of the year if I want to go online, whereas PS3 is free, but then I think my mates are all 360ers too...hmmm.

nobody needs a paragraph

"Watch the GTA Online trailer" is all anyone needs

I wonder if the GTA Online stuff will carry over to next gen? If so no reason not to jump on now and enjoy the game twice over!

I hope there is some kind of online pass that will transfer over.

Im getting the PS3 version now but I expect when a PC version is finally announced (im wondering if its being held back to be inline with other next gen versions) I will probably get it again on that.

Well it's gonna be optimised for this gen machines anyway, so I really don't see why wait...

Hm. Want to get this but this DLC region lock bullshit is, well, bullshit.

Seems the European version might get some cuts, but importing the American version will make getting DLCs a hassle.