NEurope
Happenstance

Grand Theft Auto 5

Anyone else having trouble connecting to GTA online? I created my character and it tried to connect online but it keeps saying "Failed to host a GTA Online session Return to GTA5 and try again later" its been doing this for a while >_<

Says "Cloud servers unavailable" - can't even make my character.

And now I have an interesting bug in single player where I can switch between characters. Annoyingly, I would have gotten gold on a heist mission if I had switched characters. Grrrrr.....

Well I've just re-subscribed to xbox live for GTA Online, I'm guessing it'll be pretty unplayable for a few days. But I'll give it ago tonight anyways.

2 hours & 21 minutes till I finish work... come on....

Says "Cloud servers unavailable" - can't even make my character.

And to think there is an advert in GTA taking the piss out of 'the cloud'

Anyone set up an N-Europe Crew?? More specifically Xbox360 N-Europe Crew.

I'd be down to do some heists and shit with you mofo's [/safe blud gangsta]

There is a crew setup here, it was setup for Max Payne 3....http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/n-europe

Maybe more will join since GTA is bigger.

There is a crew setup here, it was setup for Max Payne 3....http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/n-europe

Nice, i'll drop a request in. Is it just PS3 owners though? or 360?

Yeah still can't get online, was gonna happen. Managed to make my character though. Look out for a middle aged black office worker by the name of Skinny Jake on your games. Or just add me - PSN: Wangjilin

hmmm I join the crew when it lets me at the moment even the site is being stupid slow.

Nice, i'll drop a request in. Is it just PS3 owners though? or 360?

Crews can be across all platforms.

hmmm I join the crew when it lets me at the moment even the site is being stupid slow.

Traitor!!!

Managed to get on, at the start in the first race just keep waiting. You'll just race Lamar and then it will kick on to everything else.

I hope it's not working :p Just got off work but it's still another hour before I'm home. And of all possible times it looks like I will work two shifts tomorrow :(

Is the leader even active on N-E anymore?

Yes it's me you dope :-)

Just managed to log in and see you all sent invites :-) sorry guys. I've made the crew open now as well.

Edited by James

Traitor!!!

You can be in up to 5 crews at once I thought?!

Well, didn't see this coming.

1276925_432611540181272_1365356500_o.jpg

Errr...spoiler tag....I didn't even know you could go underwater like that....

Are any of you WaterishAlarm2 on Xbox Live? Got a request from this person yesterday?

Online was a bit tragic yesterday. Finally got to go on though.

I played on invite only for a while, all the money I earned I put into the ATM to avoid being robbed. I then tried online properly and was mugged of the little change I had on me within seconds. Also As I had put majority of my money into ATM, I didn't have enough to go onto Passive mode, so yeah. Literally spawn, get spotted by people, beaten.... As I was on my own I didn't really get to do much without being ganged up on.

I'm still finding my feet on it, I'm guessing los santos is just like a lobby and then you find different game modes within the city itself and then match makes from that.

I'm still finding my feet on it, I'm guessing los santos is just like a lobby and then you find different game modes within the city itself and then match makes from that.

Yeah you get to travel to missions that are marked all over the map like single player, except if your playing online with everyone and not in passive mode, you'll get mugged for all your worth before getting there.

I played online but with invite only option, so I could invite who I wanted to share online world with.

That was quite good, my friend and I robbing shops, racing around the city. Then taking part in random Last man standing and team death matches.

i tried all the way upto midnight last night, creating about 30 characters and not one time did it let me join, always unable to host errors! why can't it save the character before joining? god damn it pissed me off so damn much

Errr...spoiler tag....I didn't even know you could go underwater like that....

I don't think it's plot related, so didn't spoiler tag it. I discovered this by accident as well.

I'm leaving online mode until i've at least completed the main missions, i guess it's similar to Red Dead's online then with the entire Los Santos available for free-roam and separate sections for missions etc from what i've read about it.

Didn't have any internet connection for the past two days, which was fine 'cause I figured GTA Online wouldn't work anyway when it launches.

Here I hoped this would work today...bah, just created a character and every time I try to connect...no luck.

Edit: What I've seen, though: There is a n-europe crew? :o Who's in charge? I want to join.

Pretty please. :p

Edited by drahkon

Here it is...

high_five_ghost_easter_egg_by_rhiannathe1raccon-d4vk6fz.jpg

LOL! xD

Did you go to the right mountain? I went to the main one (Chilliad?) and it wasn't the right one. It's also not the summit of the other mountain, but somewhere on the way.

0_0.jpg

Cheers for the info, I'm sure I'll find it eventually.

Didn't have any internet connection for the past two days, which was fine 'cause I figured GTA Online wouldn't work anyway when it launches.

Here I hoped this would work today...bah, just created a character and every time I try to connect...no luck.

Edit: What I've seen, though: There is a n-europe crew? :o Who's in charge? I want to join.

Pretty please. :p

Me - It's an open crew so I think you can just join.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/n-europe