NEurope
Raining_again

What... no valentines thread yet???

Shit I be happy!

'bout to finish work and go buy some ingredients for a meal and some very unhealthy treats.

I may make a peanut butter cheesecake later... yum.

Shit I be happy!

'bout to finish work and go buy some ingredients for a meal and some very unhealthy treats.

I may make a peanut butter cheesecake later... yum.

That sounds amazing!

I'm not unhappy or anything either. Don't think most people here are (well some might be a bit bitter).

For me Valentine's Day is just a bit of a non-day, it's the same as any other day of the week. Birthdays have sort of become like that too over the last few years. *shrugs*

I bought myself a Valentine's cake. NOM.

Well, all the adverts said to you have to buy the special lady in your life something - so i did! ;)

So purdy...

img0178ces.jpg

EVOLVE!

img0180ii.jpg

Holy fizzle that looks good.

In the end I ruined my plans of spoiling myself! So I didn't even have a good little day off :(.

I ended up half awake most of the night with a headache, went to the dentist and had to drive back to Sheffield, fell asleep for most of the day.

Haha, I'm laughing about it now, but I was miserable most of the day. Whoops!

I may have to go buy something nice tomorrow. Get a little somethin' somethin' for myself. :awesome:

This thread is the biggest mood kill on the internet.

Cheer up people.

A Valentine's Day thread on a gaming forum being depressing? Who would have thought!

A Valentine's Day thread on a gaming forum being depressing? Who would have thought!

But gamers aren't sarcastic and pessimistic, you can't be right.

Come on guys, tell that right (or left hand for the devil spawn few) hand:

"You've put up with me through thick and thin! Through raids and monsters! Through Mario* and Zelda**! Through girls in magazines to girls on those websites! I love you!"

Everyone has someone to be thankful for!

*Enter game character as appropriate

**See above

But yeah, I bought dinner for my laydee last night, she wasn't infected with my flu/virus I had so now she's cooking me dinner tonight! Hurray!

EDIT: WTF IS IN MY SIGNATURE?!

Come on guys, tell that right (or left hand for the devil spawn few) hand:

"You've put up with me through thick and thin! Through raids and monsters! Through Mario* and Zelda**! Through girls in magazines to girls on those websites! I love you!"

Everyone has someone to be thankful for!

*Enter game character as appropriate

**See above

I don't need one special day to show my hand that I love it. It already knows because I tell it every day. :blank:

Holy fizzle that looks good.

In the end I ruined my plans of spoiling myself! So I didn't even have a good little day off :(.

I ended up half awake most of the night with a headache, went to the dentist and had to drive back to Sheffield, fell asleep for most of the day.

Haha, I'm laughing about it now, but I was miserable most of the day. Whoops!

I may have to go buy something nice tomorrow. Get a little somethin' somethin' for myself. :awesome:

Dentist visit deffo requires reward!

Pancakes tummy reached Level 100! :yay:

... Belt takes Critical Hit!! :p

Pancake evolves into Lard! :heh:

SO I officially hate valentines day. It's exactly a year to the day since I met my girlfriend, shes in canada now yada yada yada. I decide to make big romanticness and order ton of roses at quite a big cost through interflora all in a vase and gifted up and they don't fucking turn up...emails and phone calls prove no use as they say they are really busy and stuff is still going out. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH due to severe cost of calling there even with international sim and being on hold i've had to give the number to my girlfriend to find out for herself where they are.

Eh, you weren't going to get laid anyway. :heh:

Plus I'm pretty sure it's the thought that counts.

SO I officially hate valentines day. It's exactly a year to the day since I met my girlfriend, shes in canada now yada yada yada. I decide to make big romanticness and order ton of roses at quite a big cost through interflora all in a vase and gifted up and they don't fucking turn up...emails and phone calls prove no use as they say they are really busy and stuff is still going out. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH due to severe cost of calling there even with international sim and being on hold i've had to give the number to my girlfriend to find out for herself where they are.

I lost my passport on the 29 of January, should I hate that day too?

Sounds more like a company issue.

I lost my passport on the 29 of January, should I hate that day too?

Sounds more like a company issue.

oh **** off! its not the same! I'm genuinely pissed off right now and your just trying to be a smart arse. Sure losing your passport sucks, we've all been there with something or other.

It sucks doing the long distance thing and any bit of joy we can bring to each other from afar makes a big difference and I hoped this would! We don't usually do big romantic gestures and she made the arrangments to be around all day waiting for a surprise. Plus like I said a year since we met and all that so its great that this happened. so you can understand my annoyance?!

:heart: Sure, there there.

Was there any need? Really? To wind him up when he's obviously distressed?

...some people. :indeed:

The eye-rolling is back n-e. Watch out.

The bit you quoted wasn't meant to wind him up. Neither was the other one really. I just thought it was weird to hate a "day".

I wasn't going to reply afterwards because it's more about him venting. But he had an "?!", so I thought fine, I'll reply, but then I didn't know what to say....

sod valentines day, bring on pancake day

I didn't realise we loved her enough to give her her own day.

suprised rez didn't make this joke already

The bit you quoted wasn't meant to wind him up. Neither was the other one really. I just thought it was weird to hate a "day".

I wasn't going to reply afterwards because it's more about him venting. But he had an "?!", so I thought fine, I'll reply, but then I didn't know what to say....

No it was more a general, it just seemed kinda mean to me.