NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Unreal Tournament 2007 Screens

Currently scheduled for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Looks incredible, can't wait to see it in motion.

1134542554.jpg

1134542526.jpg

1134542506.jpg

1134542476.jpg

There are a couple of videos from E3 2005 on gamespot stocka, if you're interested.

I dunno, UT2004 was good, but this new game just seems to be style over substance. They removed some of the classic weapons and stuck in a single gun with 4 functions instead...

Just saw the gameplay movie, the location and the music are pretty good, not mind blowing but looks promising. But hey whats for me to see I haven't even played Unreal Tournament before.

i definitely think they need to get back to their roots, but damn those are some nice screens.

does anyone else find this game a bit...pointless?

its shiny, yes. no doubt it looks like the hounds pounds but ut2004 has a massive engine. they don't actually need this version. threy could just remix 2004 however they want and make it dirt cheap.

What the hell happened to CTF Coret Facility and CTF Command from the original UT? They were the best levels of the franchise, in my opinion, and they weren't continued.

While I'm far from being the biggest FPS fan (I mostly play RPG's, or story-based adventure games) I really enjoyed UT2004, it was a bargain for it's price. It had lots of fun gamemodes, lots of maps (I see other "mostly multiplayer" games having 10 or so maps, while UT2004 had over 100 maps!), fun gameplay (especially a mod I like to play, Jailbreak), ...

But I'm not sure about UT2007. I doubt I'll care for it as much as UT2004, since like someone mentioned above it seems mostly style over substance. They removed most gamemodes (it will feature only a small selection), the number of maps will be a lot smaller, the gameplay seems more "console-oriented" (then again most videos around feature the game running on a PS3), ...

They think they will have more sucess by having less gamemodes and maps (they think this "confused" the players for some reason), personally I believe that was one of the big reasons I enjoyed UT2004 so much. If I ever got tired of playing CTF, I would fire a DDOM game, or a BR game, or an ONS game, or a DM game, and so on.

pretty stunning, although visually it's really similar to epic's other game gears of war.

stocka - loving the new sig! shenmue rox my sox :)

stocka - loving the new sig! shenmue rox my sox :)

I've been wanting a new sig for ages and I'm so in love with Shenmue right now(first play through) that I wanted to show my love:heh:

Sign in to follow this