NEurope
Raining_again

Pets (warning: cute pics)

We've got a little kitteh, called beanie, who is nearly 5 months old. We're having a bit of an issue with him where the garden has to be escape proofed :P

The poor thing got between our fence and the fence of the guys behind us. He couldn't get out and had to be cut out, the dopey thing :P

He's lovely but we didn't realise that a kitten would be so much work! I'm thinking that hopefully when we get him "done" he'll be a lot easier to handle and less likely to want to run away!

But we just love him to bits and as you can see he is just a wee cutie :D

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

I don't have any pets but here are some pictures of my sister's puppies. (I previously posted some of when they had just been born. Here are some ore recent ones.)

164759_10150402184835157_600815156_17120720_5107862_n.jpg

168920_10150402185925157_600815156_17120744_5823348_n.jpg

Does anyone know how to direct link to facebook images since the new tools went live?

Does anyone know how to direct link to facebook images since the new tools went live?

Right click on "download photo" just under the photo and copy URL. Remove the bit from the end after .jpg.

We're having a bit of an issue with him where the garden has to be escape proofed :P ... he'll be a lot easier to handle and less likely to want to run away!

Awesome looking cat bou can't keep him within the garden, he's not running away he just wants to be a cat and go exploring!

I love cats, total badasses who don't really care what humans think, just use us for food knowing that they could sort themselves out if we disappeared. The family car caught a godamn goose once, stupid dog wouldn't do that.

If I didn't live in the middle of the city I'd have a cat, preferably one that looked like a mini lion.

The family car caught a godamn goose once' date=' stupid dog wouldn't do that.[/quote']

I'd love to see a family car chasing a goose.

Awesome looking cat bou can't keep him within the garden' date=' he's not running away he just wants to be a cat and go exploring!

I love cats, total badasses who don't really care what humans think, just use us for food knowing that they could sort themselves out if we disappeared. The family car caught a godamn goose once, stupid dog wouldn't do that.

If I didn't live in the middle of the city I'd have a cat, preferably one that looked like a mini lion.[/quote']

aye I know, we're just concerned until he gets the snip, he's likely to go and not come back as a tom cat

Open the photo in a new tab then it will work the same as before.

Yeah it does, the menu item is "Copy link URL".

Ah yeah i see where i was going wrong.

179203_540166677330_283900890_1941734_8041731_n.jpg

Its a new age cat with a VINTAGE FEEL.

Is that a tortoise shell cat?

We have one of those. This is Clio, she's 11. Well, she's not ours, but we will likely have her for the rest of her life now as her owners have moved to Australia.

IMG_0087-1.jpg

IMG_0090-1.jpg

Also, meet possessed dog...

IMG_0338-1.jpg

Aww she's lovely. Yeah my cat is Babs- she's pretty old now, 15 I think, but you couldn't tell. She's the bomb :)

aw those cats are so purdy :3

I just love unusually marked cats, beanie just stood out for me the minute I saw him :)

I'm not into pets. I think it's a bit weird, possibly even disgusting, sharing your house with animals. Especially cats, I can't stand cats. Although dogs are almost as bad. I was out running on Saturday morning when some dog started chasing me and trying to bite my leg. Then some prick appears from round the corner laughing telling me to calm down as he's 'only playing'. Only playing? I don't want to play with your flea-ridden animal you fucking selfish twat. I think that's the problem with pets actually - it's the owners. They think everyone loves their dog/cat/hamster/tortoise as much as they do. Well, here's the thing: we don't!

The cat we have is a house cat. Always has been as her old owners lived on a busy road. Do those of you with cats let them go out? Do you not worry about them when they're out? How long is it before they come home?

I just love unusually marked cats, beanie just stood out for me the minute I saw him :)

I'll have to find some pictures of my Blue Spotted cat.

I'm not into pets. I think it's a bit weird, possibly even disgusting, sharing your house with animals. Especially cats, I can't stand cats. Although dogs are almost as bad. I was out running on Saturday morning when some dog started chasing me and trying to bite my leg. Then some prick appears from round the corner laughing telling me to calm down as he's 'only playing'. Only playing? I don't want to play with your flea-ridden animal you fucking selfish twat. I think that's the problem with pets actually - it's the owners. They think everyone loves their dog/cat/hamster/tortoise as much as they do. Well, here's the thing: we don't!

I love my dogs, but I try not to let them approach strangers as some people are scared of dogs.

But yeah, I agree with you. Just like I hate it when parents expect you to love and tolerate their dribbly, shitty mess of a child as much as they do and allow the noisy little fuckers to run around a public place, screaming and wonder why you felt compelled to "accidentally" trip the little twat up. I wouldn't expect people to like my pets as much as I do.

I love my dogs, but I try not to let them approach strangers as some people are scared of dogs.

But yeah, I agree with you. I hate it when parents expect you to love and tolerate their dribbly, shitty mess of a child as much as they do and allow the noisy little fuckers to run around a public place, screaming and wonder why you felt compelled to "accidentally" trip the little twat up.

Agreed. The only thing worse than selfish pet owners is selfish child owners.

Well aren't we all bags of sunshine.

work.5557096.1.flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

Edited by Goafer

To give this thread a bit of bird action...

14550102368933116047100.jpg

He loves that net! You can tell by the "stay the fuck away" expression.

I don't agree with pets. Cats and dogs are ok (obviously provided they are treated well, and they should always have another cat/dog as company). But other pets are downright cruel. Keeping an animal locked up in a cage not much bigger than they are is disgusting. Birds are the worst. A parrot living for 50+ years in a cage where it can't even stretch it's wings out. No wonder they get depressed and peck their own feathers out. I'd sooner be dead than have that life.

Owning pets is completely selfish. It's only for your own enjoyment so you can gawk at them and say "Aww how cute!"

Agreed. The only thing worse than selfish pet owners is selfish child owners.

Selfish what now?

Owning pets is completely selfish. It's only for your own enjoyment so you can gawk at them and say "Aww how cute!"

What about people who take in dogs/cats/whatever who have been mistreated and give them much better lives than they've ever had? I'd hardly call spending hundreds, if not thousands of pounds on medical care or spending countless hours gaining the trust of an abused animal in order to give it the proper life it's been denied selfish.

What about people who take in dogs/cats/whatever who have been mistreated and give them much better lives than they've ever had? I'd hardly call spending hundreds, if not thousands of pounds on medical care or spending countless hours gaining the trust of an abused animal in order to give it the proper life it's been denied selfish.

Rescue pets aren't selfish. And I'd recommend anyone that wanted a pet to have a rescue pet. But owning a pet in itself is selfish. Though obviously with rescue pets you're attempting to rectify a bad situation. Also as I said I don't consider owning dogs/cats selfish as they're allowed to roam free and not cooped up in a cage.

One thing I hate with dog owners is pedigree and kennel club. Years of inbreeding and killing pups that don't fit the bill, leaving generations of dogs with disastrous health problems just because a few elitist cunts says that's the way a dog should be. Give me a mongrel any day.