NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ryuk

old tv series forgot name need help

I am buggin myself here trying to figure out the title of a program that was aired when I was younger there was about 12 episodes and i think they were somthing like 2hrs each I cannot remmber the release date however I was young when i was watchinng it so it'd be in the late 80's eryle 90's...

The program was basicly that a girl meets up with a sientist that travels through time and space I think both I cannot remmber, to find cyrstals which when put together obveiously does somthing. There are mad twists throughout the series like on the last few episodes you find out shes actully been helping the villian (sientist) etc...

any idea of the name of the program?

I know exactly the show your talking about, neither me nor my mother can recall the name though. I'm going to be racking my brain all day. It was an Australian show if I recall correctly.

The Girl From Tomorrow?

Ahh shit Will thanks soo much thats the correct title I think, it looks familer anyway damn man Its annoyied me that it was such a simple title that I forgot it lmao

Glad to be of assistance, makes me want to go and watch it to be honest, I absolutely loved it!

Moogle, it was a great show, one of the best back in the day I reckon, you should watch some, forgive it's poor title!

Moogle' date=' it was a great show, one of the best back in the day I reckon, you should watch some, forgive it's poor title![/quote']

I'm watching it now. :D

Yeah I recommend it to anyone that loved the 80's eryle 90's stuff they certernly don't make them like they used to.

There was also a sequel series called The Girl from Tomorrow Part II: Tomorrow's End.

Does anyone remember Elidor?

I'm not sure about that one, don't remmber it, i'll have to do a google on it. hehe

I fuckin' loved this show as a kid. Was so freaky, really took my imagination.

There's another show I loved as a kid, but I thought it was called Odyssey, but imdb isn't helping me here.

It was about a kid who was in a coma, and he found a bunch of other kids. I literally don't remember anything else at all. Anyone?

There was also a sequel series called The Girl from Tomorrow Part II: Tomorrow's End.

Does anyone remember Elidor?

actully I think thats series 2 I just done a search and the ep's do seem to match.

Thank you Magnus! Check it out, Ryan Reynolds was in it! Lawl. It's rated pretty high on IMDB. Some knock-off-I-dunno site (reference at the bottom of that wiki page) claims they can ship all three seasons for $100... I guess I'll talk to my nautical pals about that one.

Man I loved this show when I was little. There was also another one with a terrible name, apparently a remake of a previous series from years ago, called The Tomorrow People. Does anyone remember it? Featured a young Naomi Harris, and Todd from Neighbours.

Sign in to follow this