NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

T-shirt ideas?

I have made my own tshirt webstore. called

112116_20051213133718.jpg

So was wondering if you had any ideas for cool tshirts? And if you would lett me use some of those ideas?

hers a sample of some of my ideas: [Klikk for image on shirt]

2435184_3144143_thumb.gif2435214_3144179_thumb.gif2435218_3144184_thumb.gif

Your idea can be printed on:

Guide.jpg

In different colors

i like the ninja one, is there anywhere i can get it or is that your own design, if so when are you setting up or have you and whats the address, id like to buy one maybe.

how about a snes or nes controller with wngs on it with swirly things around like thin lines.

Whats the chances of getting something before xmas. Not for myself (the stuff is cool but not my thing) but my friend's girlfriend would probably like the "<3 u" bear.

Personally I'd like to see this shirt but without the advert for the site its from on the back (which you can't see in that pic I know).

How about a t-shirt saying "I rule." or persons name +"rules". Or perhaps the Nintendo original seal of quality. I think that would be cool, but you would probably be sued to death.

I think the Nintendo-style "retro" sign in retro-lovers' sig would make a cool T-shirt. Also, could you legally put silhouettes of game characters on? That could result in some cool T's.

Btw, the link for the t-shirt doesn't seem to be working for me. Could just be my dodgy comp though.

Whats the chances of getting something before xmas. Not for myself (the stuff is cool but not my thing) but my friend's girlfriend would probably like the "<3 u" bear.

Personally I'd like to see this shirt but without the advert for the site its from on the back (which you can't see in that pic I know).

The product should be sent within 2days.. so i guess you would have it before Christmas. I'll try to make a tshirt with the requested design...

I think the Nintendo-style "retro" sign in retro-lovers' sig would make a cool T-shirt. Also, could you legally put silhouettes of game characters on? That could result in some cool T's.

Good idea.. is it ok for you retro-lover?

How about a t-shirt saying "I rule." or persons name +"rules".
Thats a good idea :) the shirts with my nick is customizable. So you can try out the editor i use.

i like the ninja one, is there anywhere i can get it or is that your own design, if so when are you setting up or have you and whats the address, id like to buy one maybe.

how about a snes or nes controller with wngs on it with swirly things around like thin lines.

I like the snes idea :) I will try to use it.

you can buy the ninja shirt form ->HERE<-

Ashley.jpg

@Ashley: PM me if you want it. I wont put it up for sale since it's not my concept.. I dont wanna be sued :)

The value version costs 7£ and a better quality shirt costs 10£

I'll think about it, and by that I mean I'll see how much I need for the xmas parties im going to next week. Will tell my friend about the <3 bear too.

I know you said you can get it here by xmas ( :santa: ) and all but is it possible to pay more for say recorded delivery or something? Just becasue the post office is unreliable this close to xmas.

phoenixwright1.jpg

Sorry if the image is too small ^^ Of course that it would need a better font and all but you get the idea.

Info about shiping

90% all orders leave us within 24 hours of receiving the order and payment. Approximately 5% of all orders take over 48 hours.

Prerequisites to quick shipment:

Please include your full credit card information, complete delivery and billing address. Only about 5% of orders are with us for longer than 48 hours following order and payment.

Possible Complications:

There may be complications in our supplies. Our customer service department will inform you if there are longer-term shipment problems.

We use Deutsche Post and DHL. The shipping companies are responsible for the shipping of products. They therefore hold control of the delivery time.

___________________________________________________________--

@ helfire: I woulde love it. But Capcom owns the rights to phoenix :p

Oops, sorry i wasnt paying attention to the psot.

Sure thing take the retro logo (is there anyway that i can get a little credit it on the site or anything like that tho)??

EDIT: Here's an idea how about i psot the logo!

in95b4.gif

Also how about one that says:

TEH 1337357! (THE LEETEST)

EDIT: If we design the shirts can we have a free one?

Like i reckon i should get a free Get lost n00b t-shirt.. and a free retro t shirt sein as i designed the logo. Jsut maybe possibly?

Oops, sorry i wasnt paying attention to the psot.

Sure thing take the retro logo (is there anyway that i can get a little credit it on the site or anything like that tho)??

EDIT: Here's an idea how about i psot the logo!

in95b4.gif

Also how about one that says:

TEH 1337357! (THE LEETEST)

EDIT: If we design the shirts can we have a free one?

Like i reckon i should get a free Get lost n00b t-shirt.. and a free retro t shirt sein as i designed the logo. Jsut maybe possibly?

I can give you all credit for those shirts. Want me to link to your website or anything? I can also give you the shirts a little bitt cheaper. But my profit pr tshirt is about 3£. I'm not doing this for the money :) I'm doing it for the cred ;)

I can give you all credit for those shirts. Want me to link to your website or anything? I can also give you the shirts a little bitt cheaper. But my profit pr tshirt is about 3£. I'm not doing this for the money :) I'm doing it for the cred ;)

Im getting frontpage verrry soon, so when i do and finally get a new website, ill let you know what it is.

Also, i think Garden_Pidgeon's idea is great

This sounds similar to the Young Enterprise business i'm in. Except we do peronalised mugs.

I love Garden_Pidgeon's idea :) I will use it.

I also do mugs :yay:

Any one that plays WOW have a good one to use on a apron?

i totally love those Ts dare i say but they are retro chic!!!!!

for a link T i would have an all green T with a small Triforce logo over the left breast with " Hyrule Knight" neatly placed underneath

but you have the obvious problem with copywriting with that

you could have similar ideas for all the big N's characters like

"plumber" or "Savour of the Mushroon Kindom" for Mario

"Arwing Fighter" for Star Fox

"anti Grav Racer" for Z-zero

"Bounty Hunter" for Metroid

Etc.....

but i'm getting a head of my self!!!

P.S. "1F J00 C4N R34D TH1$ J00 N33D 2 G3T L41D" is featured on t-shirthell.com

This T-Shirts are a great idea.

After extensive thinking I came up with some shitty ideas:

On the front: pro-gamer, on the back: No thank, I don't need a life.

or

Nintendowned

or

This person (would be better if there could be names inserted) is rated M for mature. Contains strong language, violence... (the game ratings obviously)

P.S. "1F J00 C4N R34D TH1$ J00 N33D 2 G3T L41D" is featured on t-shirthell.com

Is it? I just made it up off the top of my head, you can still use it though, right?

This T-Shirts are a great idea.

After extensive thinking I came up with some shitty ideas:

On the front: pro-gamer, on the back: No thank, I don't need a life.

or

Nintendowned

or

This person (would be better if there could be names inserted) is rated M for mature. Contains strong language, violence... (the game ratings obviously)

hehe :) love them all. Will try to use them all.

http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?p=19&op=articles

And Garden_Pidgeon: I can use it. but i wont. :indeed:

Is it? I just made it up off the top of my head, you can still use it though, right?

Sorry dude i did mean to burst your Bubble, although i don't think it would be owned by t-shirthell.com because its a common phase with leet speak or should be l33t (or 1337)

Sign in to follow this