NEurope
mcj metroid

Gay Blind Date

I'm really confused here and not sure what thread to post this in so forgive me..

So on monday i'll be doing this Gay blind date thing in a bar for the laugh..

The crowd are going to be a shower of shitheads from college.

Ye guys have a sick sense of humor.. Any funny stories or questions I could ask him? The sicker the better :)

I'm going to play a character doing it I'd say :)

I think you should play it completely straight (no pun intended) just to mess with the other guy.

I was about to post a picture. But you can't right click and copy image url facebook photos now. Wtf. Fuck off facebook. What.

If this leads to you posting less photos of yourself, I'm all for it. :heh:

Edited by Magnus

I think you should play it completely straight (no pun intended) just to mess with the other guy.

:

that's what I was thinking. I'll wear a generic Jersey.. Man Utd or something and deepen my voice.

I'll come up with something shit to say on the night i'd say.

Haha, I'd like to see your version of a straight guy. I bet it'd be funny. :grin:

Haha I didn't even know this got thripped :D Sweet jesus lol

Haha, I'd like to see your version of a straight guy. I bet it'd be funny. :grin:

I'll try get some video footage from someone so and i'll post it up :)

Ya.. I don't do straight all that well :D

I don't get it. You're straight but you're going on a gay date? Or the other way round? Or what? :wtf:

I don't get it. You're straight but you're going on a gay date? Or the other way round? Or what? :wtf:

He's gay, he's going an a gay blind date, he want's something funny to say/do.

"What would you do if we made love and then I revealed I'm HIV positive?"

I think that's pretty funny, probably because I feel I've read one of the myriad of HIV warning adverts targeted at gays with the exact same wording.

OK just to clarify. :) I never really attended for a whole thread for this lol but whatever

1.I am gay

2.This is a blind date thing happening in a pub with one round acting as a gay blind date.

3.it's sort of piss-take in general yes, but we are promised a hot guy. :D Being the rules we don't know who it is.

4.The crowd that go there are just assholes generally. So I want to do a "bruno" and shock the shit out of them if you get me. The 2 contestants are my 2 friends also. I don't know who the mystery guy is :)

OR( if you can't be arsed reading the above)Suppose the thread is like a mock the week category:

Worst thing to say/ask on blind date ?

go nuts :)

Do you give head on first dates? (Although, media ~and Gay Tom~ tells me that gays are sluts, so its likely that you'll just get head)

-------------

Can my dad watch?

If you could be in any political party... what colour socks would you wear?

If you could be in any man...

*cough*

Do you give head on first dates? (Although, media ~and Gay Tom~ tells me that gays are sluts, so its likely that you'll just get head)

It's common courtesy TBF.

I always got told that make up sex was the best!! I used to hate falling out with my dad.

Check the response from that.

I always got told that make up sex was the best!! I used to hate falling out with my dad.

Check the response from that.

Just pointlessly rude to people that have actually been abused...

^^ Exactly. Lol. Crazy logic.

Just pointlessly rude to people that have actually been abused...

Can't just go around not stepping on peoples toes. You can make a joke out of any subject. ANY.

Im not trying to be rude to anyone at all, just thinking what would make me laugh in this situation. That would make me laugh.

So would this:

My ex boyfriend was a little tubby, he dumped me after i shouted Thar He Blows when he went down on me.

Can't just go around not stepping on peoples toes. You can make a joke out of any subject. ANY.

Hmm yeah, it's like...I can laugh at "AIDS jokes" (if they're funny, not just cause it's AIDS obvs) but then I know a guy/family friend who basically watched his group of best friends die around him in the early 90's due to AIDS. He has an aura of sadness. :(

We all get offended by different things/are emotionally involved with different things and we just have to go with the flow of dealing with it.