NEurope
SimbaK2K

White Gamecube Controllers? Anywhere sell them?

After buying the cheap bundle at Argos, I am faced with the horrible task of trying to find official white controllers. I found one on ebay but the guy was German and could only accept payment via some weird german bank transfer which would not work in the UK. Most sites do not sell them, even lik sang only has platinum & orange in addition to the normal. Anyone know anywhere that sells them? or anyone that doesn't like theirs and wants to get rid?

Cheers in advance.

I've got Purple, Black, Orange and Silver controllers. Helps to identify which belongs to which player.

I've got Purple, Black, Orange and Silver controllers. Helps to identify which belongs to which player.

Yeah!! I've got a Green, Black, Purple/Clear and Wavebird, haha!! The Wavebird is oldest of those lot....My two originals went wrong :weep:

never knew they did orange. Ive got 1 black, 1 purple and one silver. I am hoping to but a nice 'pearl white' gamecube soon! :D

I have 6 gamecube controllers (2 unopened). 4 are black, the others are the special Resident Evil 4 black and platinum hybrid edition and the 6th is a grey wavebird.

I had to fight the urge to buy a spice orange wired and a platinum wavebird from ebgames. They weren't too expensive but I doubt they'll ever even get used....

Does a white gamecube controller come with the pearl white gamecube or not?

Does a white gamecube controller come with the pearl white gamecube or not?

Yes i do believe it does.

Darn, looks like I'm stumped. Oh well. The Link for Ebay is here. So some people obviously have them but they seem to be OEM. Oh well, may get a wavebird instead. Cheers for your help.

P.S A white controller certainly comes with a white gamecube, but don't seem to be sold seperately!

After buying the cheap bundle at Argos, I am faced with the horrible task of trying to find official white controllers.

Have you tried emailing Nintendo?

Email address:

[email protected]

They'd be able to tell you for definite whether they're available or not!

The idea of diffo coloured controllers is so you can see who's plugged into which socket. Get different colours.