NEurope
Choze

Battlefield 3

After playing some fantastic/damn hectic games with choze yesterday, I would really like to hit this game up with some of you guys for some organised team games, but with less obligations than joining a clan. My Origin ID is Deathjamm.

Agreed. Really into this game right now. Pc version preferred, its way better with more players. Also pc players are more advanced. Expect soflams etc. everywhere.

Premium is pretty awesome. Weird its coming from EA. They normally rip us off. With premium it works out the same cost as BF2 + all expansions. You get far more with bf3 and premium too :)

Finally got a computer that will run this, really fun.

One thing though, why does the server browser bring up hardly any results? Filters are on default, and it brings up at most 10 servers with players on. On gametracker, there's at least 50 with 64/64 players. Anyone know why?

Finally got a computer that will run this, really fun.

One thing though, why does the server browser bring up hardly any results? Filters are on default, and it brings up at most 10 servers with players on. On gametracker, there's at least 50 with 64/64 players. Anyone know why?

check all filters ans settings. It can be random though. The browser never shows all games.

Eh not sure whether this should of been posted in a new thread, or in the MoH Warfighter thread... but for now -

Cx3qN.png

EA ANNOUNCES MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER LIMITED EDITION TO INCLUDE ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE BATTLEFIELD 4 BETA

GUILDFORD, UK. – July 17, 2012 – Electronic Arts Inc. today announced access to the exclusive beta for Battlefield 4™, the next entry in DICE’s award-winning shooter series, to players that pre-order Medal of Honor™ Warfighter Limited Edition* prior to the game’s launch on Oct. 23. The most authentic shooter this holiday, Medal of Honor Warfighter is the only game that puts players in the boots of the world’s most aggressive, precise and disciplined warfighters, fighting battles that are ripped from headlines around the globe. Powered by the ground-breaking Frostbite™ 2 engine, Medal of Honor Warfighter delivers tomorrow’s technology on today’s platforms with advanced gameplay, visuals and sound design.

The exclusive Battlefield 4 beta will be available in Fall 2013. Additional details regarding Battlefield 4 will be revealed at a later date.

“Though Battlefield and Medal of Honor Warfighter each offer players a completely unique experience, they are united by their underlying technology base – Frostbite. These are two of the hottest shooters, coming together to deliver a one-two punch of action, intensity and shooter entertainment,” said Frank Gibeau, President of EA Labels.

Written by U.S. Tier 1 Operators while deployed overseas, Medal of Honor Warfighter is set to deliver this year’s most authentic military shooter experience inspired by real warriors, real operations and real places. From rescuing hostages in Abu Sayyaf’s stronghold in the Philippines to assaulting Al-Shabaab’s “Pirate Town” on the Somali Coast, Medal of Honor Warfighter puts players in the boots of today’s most highly trained and skilled warriors to experience missions that have a dotted line to real world terrorist threats. Medal of Honor Warfighter features real world hotspots in the single player campaign and introduces international Tier 1 Operators from 10 different nations in multiplayer allowing players to show their national pride online.

“Frostbite 2 is an amazingly powerful technology that challenges us to break the multiplayer mold. The unique premise of global warfighters in Medal of Honor Warfighter has inspired us to pioneer new multiplayer concepts such as Fire Teams and the idea of having Tier 1 Operators from around the world go head-to-head in online competition,” said Greg Goodrich, Executive Producer, Medal of Honor.

It's kinda funny how you have to buy a whole new game to get access to this beta, rather than rewarding the people who have already bought into the franchise and are maybe getting bored with the previous game.

IMO to ensure sales, they could and should target players who have stopped playing BF3 and ones whom have clocked in a substantial amount of hours, as beta access could persuade them to buy into the new version rather than just stick with BF3. They have access to our stats so they know how we play.

I hope this is planned for the future as I have zero interest in MoH and maybe the two games are similar, they are shooters after all, but initially, this reeks of money-grabbing marketing (again) and I really don't want to be hearing about another sequel when BF3 still holds my attention.

It's kinda funny how you have to buy a whole new game to get access to this beta, rather than rewarding the people who have already bought into the franchise and are maybe getting bored with the previous game.

You're looking at it the wrong way. EA don't need to market Battlefield 4, especially not yet.

The announcement of the beta is simply to increase sales of Medal of Honor. You don't even get it until a year after release. And they'll probably make it so you still need the disc to access it.

Ah godammit. Sod big online shooting games now. I wasn't sure if I was going to get any of the DLC packs but since an entire new game will be out before the end of next year (not long after completing the full DLC line) they can suck it. When did FPSs become annual sports titles?

It'll be like BF3 beta. 1 or 2 days max. for the fools who buy MOH, 1 day for some other paid thing, then the whole world is in. Not a big deal.

I will be all over the BF3 updates anyhow rather than crap of duty and crap of honor :p

Battlefield 3 final map pack end game to feature dirt bikes :)

Nice. Seems like they are holding stuff back for BF4 now.

I wonder how they will react to the advances made in Planetside 2? :D

Which BF3 DLC do you like the most? I want to buy it for my boyfriend but i don't know which one would be the best.

Back to Karkand and Armored Kill are both super good. He might appreciate the former if he used to play Battlefield 2 a lot, since they're redesigned maps from that game.

Yeah Back To Karkand are some pretty sweet maps. I wouldn't bother with the close quarters pack, seems to ruin the whole battlefield experience.

Premium provides you with all the DLC yeah, as well as the ones that are due to come out in future. I think there's only Endgame left to be released though.

I see. I think i'll buy him Battlefield Premium. And i'm sorry for this kind of questions, but i found it for €28.90 at http://www.go2arena.com/battlefield.html. Do you know this store? There is also BF3 Premium Edition, which cost more. What is the difference between two of them? And why the second one is more expensive? i don't want to overpaid.

I see. I think i'll buy him Battlefield Premium. And i'm sorry for this kind of questions, but i found it for €28.90 at http://www.go2arena.com/battlefield.html. Do you know this store? There is also BF3 Premium Edition, which cost more. What is the difference between two of them? And why the second one is more expensive? i don't want to overpaid.

BF3 Premium Edition includes a key for the BF3 game, whereas BF3 Premium is just for the premium extras.

Basically, if he already has BF3, then buy BF3 Premium, if he doesn't then buy BF3 Premium Edition.