NEurope
Choze

Battlefield 3

October 25th is the release date people. Footage shown at EA's conference looked great (definitely the PC version running as I doubt the PS3/360 versions will look as good as that did).

Just seen the EA press conference. There was a live demo.

I was blown away. This will be the best first person shooter so far.

Yep just saw it myself, looked amazing. The brief multiplayer preview looked manic and intense, can't wait for this!!

Oh there is an open beta in september :)

Edited by James

I can only watch these new videos and think 'what's the catch?'

It seems too good to be true and I'm not sure what exactly it is they aren't letting on. The graphics and destruction seem too good to be true and until I see if on a console I refuse to believe.

If it's anything close to how it's being marketed I'll be mightily impressed. The multiplayer would be monstrously cinematic.

At bloody last, this what I wanted to see, some snifter of the online action. Ain't no fool foolish enough to buy Battlefield for anything other, you dig? I'll be seeing you all in the open beta in September folks, down an iron sight.

Edited by gaggle64

Looks like Bad Company 3 :/

Come on EA. What the hell is this? Looks better though.

Looks like Bad Company 3 :/

Come on EA. What the hell is this? Looks better though.

How can you tell from the small amount of footage they've shown?

well lets see how it turns out. I am still excited. I want it to be less like BC2 :p

The visuals are amazing but that tank level was so bloody boring. They couldnt of picked a more exciting level to demo?

The visuals are amazing but that tank level was so bloody boring. They couldnt of picked a more exciting level to demo?

I dont care about single player. It will probably be junk as usual.

Multiplayer has me a little worried as it looks like a Bad Company more than BF. Seems to be a typical big publisher PR situation. Say we will please everyone but carry on as normal. I would like to be hyped about this game. It looks great, sounds great and looks like it will be fun but its not a true BF so far. Ofcourse consoles will run this well if they are making the scope smaller. I want to see more boldness.

It looks as if they've taken every good thing about every game they've made and combined it all into one.

Right, so my Xbox 360 has red-ringed, I may well have to buy a PC for this game (I need one anyway as I don't have one, or a laptop currently) screw repairing my 360!

Has there been any 360 footage shown for this? As i am assuming that super looking trailer above is for PC.

My laptop would melt away if it tried to play this judging from that trailer!

Single player teaser, featuring an assault upon the outskirts of Tehran -

As I've said before I'm not buying Battlefield for the single-player mode and I can't imagine who is, but it certainly looks like a very pretty diversion.

Edited by gaggle64

As I've said before I'm not buying Battlefield for the single-player mode and I can't imagine who is, but it certainly looks like a very pretty diversion.

Im pretty much just getting it for the single player

Im pretty much just getting it for the single player

Next thing you're going to tell us is that you're buying it for a console.